• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

Re: sunday jan 15th scale comp READ POST 112!!!

Guys plz with all due respect plz save it for a different thread. This isn't hawaii chit chat. Its for the comp. Again with all due respect

How can you have solo tandem?

I don't know lol, uhhh tandem, 2 people, 1vs1. No teams, solo? Lol I dOnt know, I just know I got a cyclone from Kila put it together and didn't get to test it out. And didn't play with a drift car for 6 months and spanked everyone in the comp lol that cyclone was the shit, best drift car I ever had

Ok on serious note, who all is still coming and what are you bringing?

I'm coming and am NOT bringing my tundra, since parts are still in the mail so I will be using the leaf sprung hilux!!! An I think it's about 32 points!!! Reached the cap!!

It only gets better!

Now 5th and 6th will go home happy.

Up for 5th place is a set of tamiya leaf springs w/ helper leafs for those heavy rigs.

Up for 6th place is a set of MTHEAD delrin 5 point rings for axial 1.9's

Here's some pics.

IMG_20120105_223240.jpg

IMG_20120105_223423.jpg

IMG_20120105_223434.jpg

1st place will be a set of 1.9 mayhem monsters. The rim in pic is my spare for a ref. Not sure if they will be machine finish or remachined. We shall see when they arrive next week."thumbsup"

Should you look into getting a permit so things def don't get shut down, like garage5 said, it would sucks if it does get shut down. Better safe than sorry? Not sure if it's too late or not?

Back