• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp RAINED OUT!!! couple pics...

Re: sunday jan 15th scale comp READ POST 112!!!

Permit DENIED! So let's do this!! ill see you guys Sunday morning. I think they had the wrong idea. I'm pretty sure they thought we were racing rc's.. although I explained in great detail what we would be doing. Exact words were "we don't want that activity in our parks" although they opened up keana point to full size trucks.. oh well ill be there bright and early! See you guys there. I don't. See DLNR giving us any shit for playing with rc trucks..

Just got to rember we r a bunch of friends playing with our toys nothing more nothing less if they ask.......lol

max width is 1.75.. how tall are they? basically the biggest tire you can use height and width is the baja claw to keep everyone close to each other tire performance wize to leave it up to the truck and driver to win it. and im not gonna change rules the day b4 the comp. sorry.

Fine. Doesn't affect me.

Hope all the stretch tire guys are under 1.75". Your rule makes no distinction. Don't change it now. Stick to your rule. Only the class 2 rules state Mfg spec.

Yes and the mfg spec is the tread width.. not at the rim so stretch on guys! Stretch on...

Basically I'm keeping down to 1.9 tires... use whatever rim is desired...

Yes and the mfg spec is the tread width.. not at the rim so stretch on guys! Stretch on...

Basically I'm keeping down to 1.9 tires... use whatever rim is desired...
No, your width rule does NOT specify MFG SPEC. You made that up & thats fine. So but the word of YOUR rule, a tire may not be wider than 1.75".

The SORCCA Class 2 rule ONLY SPECS HIEGHT not width.

its time and I hope u guys are ready for dis.......... see u guys there its on like donkey kong....lol

Re: sunday jan 15th scale comp RAINED OUT!!!

heres some pics while it lasted..

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00110.jpg