• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale Axle Nuts are Back- FREEBIES & GIVEAWAY

Hmm! Usually, I just keep 'em & everybody forgets about it, but now- Thanks Zippoman! -I'd look like a real jerk if I shot everyone down: So, I ran Posts 36-41 (So Zippo still had one shot) through the Random.org RNG, & it picked #41, B-Mow 71! So the new guy scores! Good thing I checked back here before all was written in stone....

So B-Mow, same rule, just get me your shipping address within 7 days & they'll magically appear at your door pretty Quick-Like. Cheers Gents! Chris REC

P.S. Zippoman, expect a PM from me soon.........:-D

Congrats B-MOW71! You will be getting some awesomeness from REC! :)

Chris PM away! :D Unless it is to chew me out! LOL

All Shipped an Hour ago, Hurray! I'm as glad as anyone! It's all the fault of members here, I had an unexpected response. I'm looking for my next idea, something not crazy as I'm trying to get my new biz going, but do sprak up All! Chris REC

All Shipped an Hour ago, Hurray! I'm as glad as anyone! It's all the fault of members here, I had an unexpected response. I'm looking for my next idea, something not crazy as I'm trying to get my new biz going, but do sprak up All! Chris REC

Chris do you have anything in mind? Maybe a hint? It would be a start.

Thanks Nickle! Very glad you're glad! And I was asking for ideas from you chaps Zippo, something not super-involved but wanted or needed by crawlers & R/C chaps in general. 'Sprak' Up! Chris REC

Thanks Nickle! Very glad you're glad! And I was asking for ideas from you chaps Zippo, something not super-involved but wanted or needed by crawlers & R/C chaps in general. 'Sprak' Up! Chris REC

I can't think of anything too simple. I have a Kyosho Blizzard SR and love it. I know you have done parts for the Blizzard DF. Those were sweet parts.

I have to think more......maybe you should start a new thread to get more ideas.

Most will just think this is banter in the Giveaway thread here. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Just throwin' it out there Zippo! Once I get to doin bods the Blizzard series will get a good look- Pretty much 3 bodies for those. Me do likey Blizards! The drivetrain parts were just gonna kill me, and I knew it, much as I'd love to do 'em. Chris REC

Just throwin' it out there Zippo! Once I get to doin bods the Blizzard series will get a good look- Pretty much 3 bodies for those. Me do likey Blizards! The drivetrain parts were just gonna kill me, and I knew it, much as I'd love to do 'em. Chris REC
That will be cool to see some new bodies for the Blizzard!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Yeah so I am not much help...hahaha.

Maybe others can suggest.....come on folks where are you all????

Just got my Scale Axle Nuts in the mail today. Wow are they nice. Can't wait to get them on my rig.
Thanks, Chris
They are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back