• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sawback for newbie military scale?

i like.

are the inner front fender wells "Tupperware" containers?

nice work.

They are - maybe not Tupperware but some sort of sandwich meat box. The work well since you basically get them for free and as they are clear, it is easy to mount. Just have to find some that are deep enough to fill the wheel wells [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got first paint on body and frame. Just a quick picture as I have to get another coat of paint on the body and start some detailing.
8441853057aaa90fe68d888ee7f6283f.jpg

Looks good sir!
I have 2 of the Sawbacks and they are one of my favorite trucks to drive.
They bounce and fumble through the rocks instead of just climbing over everything.
Feels more real to me when driving them.

Thanks, I got a lot to do before im done with it. Electronics have to be done and going to trim fenders some more for the real willys look. Found an old micro servo that I'm going to try and setup for steering wheel. Got to do some putty and sanding before painting it again. Its a new learning experience for an old man like myself. Got to find military style tires as well. Where does it end???

Well give up on Military scale and just built it to have fun. Learned a lot during the build.
a13d28e55afbf7f73a019b27e7fbadf9.jpg
e61d1c91e13502f77bbc7f1884b89dfc.jpg

Back