• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Runnin’s TRX4m bronco build

Runnin2live

I got surprised by my wife and daughter with a Traxxas TRX4M red bronco. This is of course after a large RC vehicle turnover. Got rid of 2 nitro HPI buggies. Bought an Axial scx10 iii 1982 proline limited edition. Got me a RC4WD bully 2 kit and now this among a few others that are actually my wife’s. And yes, I’m very happy I got her into it.

So far I got some injora bead locks and larger tires and removed the fender wells. Tested them tonight and oh boy what a difference.

My 54mm long travel shocks should be here tomorrow. Once I test those out I will give an update. Really happy with the 1/18 scale. Makes thing very interesting.

OMG I have been out for so long but my friends are getting me back into it. I just fired up my old ones..
look in sig for link to youtube...

and now i see scx24, axial ax24, traxaas trx-4m... u kidding me!!!! LOL...

I am sooo tempted on the ax24...

Ya, I didn’t get the crawler scene until I tried the first one. Crazy fun and challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Progress so far. Tires and wheels on, my shocks came in and they sent me the wrong ones. They sent the 48mm and not 54mm. So those are going back.

019f2127a0fa930703705e81cb645886.jpg

The tires make a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back