• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Riddler Pro Chassis

Ordered this fine chassis and a set of links....chompin at the bit now, can't wait.

Got my smash in the works also....I'm in the market for a set of XR10 axles if anyone has a set sitting around they'd like to give up....stock or upgraded....prefer upgraded but will take what I can find...

Ordered this fine chassis and a set of links....chompin at the bit now, can't wait.

Got my smash in the works also....I'm in the market for a set of XR10 axles if anyone has a set sitting around they'd like to give up....stock or upgraded....prefer upgraded but will take what I can find...

Try the wanted section.. even the facebock groups can be handy as people will tag their mates, gets more hits than the forum i find but you do have a lot of idiots to deal with too lol

I did find a nice set at a fair price
was happy to find any at all much less in the shape these are in...I got lucky :mrgreen:

Got my chassis and link this morning"thumbsup"

Thank you guys...

20151015_193510_zpskfn1dqag.jpg

20151015_193849_zps9y7vwyjb.jpg

Good news! Those on facebook will most likely know but I wanted to share here as i know several guys dont access FB.

Im happy to spread the news that Krawler Konceptz now has the DXF files to make killer skins for the Riddler!
You can find them @
Krawler Konceptz
www.facebook.com/krawlerkonceptz

And having owned skins from them i can tell you they do awesome work "thumbsup"
Michelle if your reading this feel free to post pics of your work in here, i wont be offended.. sometimes carbon is not enough eye candy 8)

Good news! Those on facebook will most likely know but I wanted to share here as i know several guys dont access FB.

Im happy to spread the news that Krawler Konceptz now has the DXF files to make killer skins for the Riddler!
You can find them @
Krawler Konceptz
www.facebook.com/krawlerkonceptz
)

Great news! Michelle and KK have done all my skins from the early ones up to the latest inside skins. Brilliant to work with from design to delivery "thumbsup"

So jealous noname0383....looks great...first pics I've seen of the links...are they for an XR or a Berg? You going to post up some pics of your rig when you build it please???

Mine should be in the mail soon...I'm getting a nice collection of parts :mrgreen:

Yeah, i have a build thread in the Bully2 section as the links are set for these axles...

Right now only thing missing are my escs and motors...

The "Riddler" is another imaginative design from the creative mind of the Hulksta, its a very interesting design in a world where chassis designs are starting to look very much alike for the most part. I'll be looking forward to seeing the resulting builds. "thumbsup"

The "Riddler" is another imaginative design from the creative mind of the Hulksta, its a very interesting design in a world where chassis designs are starting to look very much alike for the most part. I'll be looking forward to seeing the resulting builds. "thumbsup"

I'd rather try something different than run whatever everyone else runs
And this one is really outside the box. I believe the chassis is in transit...and I've already started a build thread...I'm like an 8 year old 10 days before Christmas :mrgreen: I've collected some nice stuff already.

WoW just WoW! This is the most innovative 2.2m chassis on the market!!!!! Your video's are awesome and well if I even build a 2.2m rig this is what I'll be building!!!!!!!!

Oooooo...your next on my list Michelle, as soon as I can figure out a nice design.

would be nice to see these actually mounted on a chassis..."thumbsup"

Back