• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Riddler Pro Chassis

You would be surprised how many guys make their own links hey... but yes it would be nice to have the option, unfortunately im still waiting on my link guy.. someone else in the link game wants to get involved inbox me.

Cheers
Dan

Their is one guy i comp with that has them on bully2 axles and he is over the moon about the new chassis performance

Cheers
Dan

Ask him some pics or videos plz... I'm really curious about this chassis, how he setup his rig and links lenght... I love poeple who think outside of the box..."thumbsup"

Would be amazimg if u or annoter member could provide Ti links set for it... Or just links measurements for Berg, xr10 and bully 2 axles...
Probably in a near futur...

Also, probably a stupid question but does it comes with the 5th shocks?

Oh, did i said i love it... lol

Thx
Étienne

Those that dont follow my page on facebook may not know ive got a bute 3D Printer now that ive been toying with ideas :mrgreen:

Ive been playing with the idea of a 3D hood and roof for the Riddler... I dont have a production item yet as im still sorting teething issue but i will get these in time :mrgreen:

Nice job Dan. For your Fastback styled topper you did you could really give it a personal touch with a bonnet flute or mock air vents like muscle cars i think you based your topper shape on.

Any news when you'll be offering links with your chassis?

I'm trying to get a new comp crawler in the budget for this summer and I'm really liking this chassis. Originally I had my heart set going on a dlux binge. But now I'm having second thoughts.

Any news when you'll be offering links with your chassis?

I'm trying to get a new comp crawler in the budget for this summer and I'm really liking this chassis. Originally I had my heart set going on a dlux binge. But now I'm having second thoughts.

Yep... I'll msg you "thumbsup"

Apparently i cant lol... ok so i have a link guy that is set to make links, Once he receives payment he makes and ships to me to send internationally with tracking.

Back