• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revamping RCC Please read

I've save a few links to different parts of the forum. Since the forums changed to the new setup those links no longer work. I take it that I'll have to dig up the threads and save it all over again or is there a better way to recover the old threads?
If its a thread you created or posted in you can find them by clicking on your username at the top which pops out a drop down menu, click again on your username which brings you to your profile page. Click the green find box above the blue bar which drops down a menu with options to 'find all content' or 'find all threads'.

'Find all content' will bring up posts you replied to and 'find all threads' brings up threads you created.

However once you find a thread you should compare the new URL to the old one. Fixing it may be as simple as changing the /forum/ to /forums/ as some of the formatting has changed slightly.

I'm not sure if it's a user setting. (aka: I haven't gone digging to see yet...) But links, no longer show up as an underlined or any other style of formatting, other than plan text for me, unless you mouse over them.

ie: this whole sentence links to Google.

Apparently in the extra.less template, needs a modification?

Last edited:
The redirect or rewrite ....

Your search is missing the /forums/ before the /threads/
It's the way the Google search results are returning, not something jato is doing. I ran into the same issue but i figured there wasn't really anything they could do about it.

It's the way the Google search results are returning, not something jato is doing. I ran into the same issue but i figured there wasn't really anything they could do about it.

Ya nothing he can or is doing ....

But the .htaccess might be able to have a rewrite added or altered?
Im just not sure off the top of my head and I dont go into my core folder often for my own sites.

Ya nothing he can or is doing ....

But the .htaccess might be able to have a rewrite added or altered?
Im just not sure off the top of my head and I dont go into my core folder often for my own sites.
Yeah the site changed something not me or Google.

any time frame on these little issues? Patiently waiting so I can get me a membership to make posting pics easier, etc. Really digging the new update (y)

I'll just add to what others have said about links being hard to notice as they only indicate that they're links when you hover the mouse over them.

Is it possible to have the text/link show up as a color? That would be handy.

In the mean time I've been inserting links (the chain icon when editing) as text and then changing the text to be colored (the painters palette icon)

Back