• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Revamping RCC Please read

1BadJeepBruiser

Sinking with the ship
Staff member
Admin
El Capitan...sole survivor and sinking fast
By now most have noticed the all new RCC forum, things are already better! HOWEVER there is still plenty to do! I ask during this time you give John/Badger the time to finish the updates. Yes, there has been some issues, not everything merged perfectly but we are working thru that. YES everyone is seeing my message from the old forum about approving new members. This was from when the email system was down on the old forum platform:

"If you are new member to RCC you must contact 1BadJeepBruiser to confirm your account...the registration emails are not working for some reason. Your account will be confirmed in a timely manner...I am one person and I get dozens of new memberships a day. I will NOT reply to your PM that I have confirmed your account. Please give me 48 hours and it will be confirmed Thank you -RCC Staff/Mike"

Everyone is seeing this one too:

• If you can see this message it means your user account is in a moderated user group which has no privileges.

If you try to register more then one account on RCCrawler this will happen because we do not allow alter ego's.

If you have multiple people in your family that visit RCCrawler and use the same computer or have another valid reason for having multiple accounts then send an email with the user name of the account your having an issue with to support@rccrawler.com so we can fix your account. Thanks.

We are work to resolve it, if you cant post please PM me and ill fix your account.

I thank everyone in advance for their patience during this transition. Things are moving forward!

-Mike

Just putting this out there in case its helpful to the mods, not looking for a fix until they have time to get to it.

Anything I post (whether replying to a thread or posting new a thread) has a message at the top saying: 'This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.'

Just putting this out there in case its helpful to the mods, not looking for a fix until they have time to get to it.

Anything I post (whether replying to a thread or posting new a thread) has a message at the top saying: 'This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.'
Appears to be fixed. I no longer see that message for you nor anyone else for that matter.

By now most have noticed the all new RCC forum, things are already better! HOWEVER there is still plenty to do! I ask during this time you give John/Badger the time to finish the updates. Yes, there has been some issues, not everything merged perfectly but we are working thru that. YES everyone is seeing my message from the old forum about approving new members. This was from when the email system was down on the old forum platform:

"If you are new member to RCC you must contact 1BadJeepBruiser to confirm your account...the registration emails are not working for some reason. Your account will be confirmed in a timely manner...I am one person and I get dozens of new memberships a day. I will NOT reply to your PM that I have confirmed your account. Please give me 48 hours and it will be confirmed Thank you -RCC Staff/Mike"

Everyone is seeing this one too:

• If you can see this message it means your user account is in a moderated user group which has no privileges.

If you try to register more then one account on RCCrawler this will happen because we do not allow alter ego's.

If you have multiple people in your family that visit RCCrawler and use the same computer or have another valid reason for having multiple accounts then send an email with the user name of the account your having an issue with to support@rccrawler.com so we can fix your account. Thanks.

We are work to resolve it, if you cant post please PM me and ill fix your account.

I thank everyone in advance for their patience during this transition. Things are moving forward!

-Mike
Thanks again Mike😎 Feels good to be back on!

Incredible. I know this was a huge undertaking and has required a ton of time and know-how; thank you very much for the effort. I’m enthusiastic to see new life breathed into the best crawler forum on the Internet.

Back