• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Read this! Sorry for all the posts

The kids 14yrs... He read this somewhere and pasted it here. He doesn't think or know anything about Real Life. Or knows how other countries work. He is a Follower. To young to know how the world really works.

Nothing is hidden, you just have to go and look for the information. Sadly government schools err... public schools, only produce government fools and most people have American Idol on too much to notice what is going on.:(

I agree.

Novas Ark, ( awesome name by the way) Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? I think you would like it, its meant to be a comedy, but I see so much of current America in it I would call it a horror suspense flick.

idiocracy.jpg

UTFlyfisher,I thought i was taught in school that church and state must be seperate?This has alway's seemed like a hypicritical statement to me.I truely beleive that religion is the root of evil.It need's to be in your home,church not in any goverment because it is based all on a belief and not proven fact.It is no different than the first lie we are taught to tell our children you know who i'm talking about santa clause.Religion is the key ingredient for brainwashing.Mabey when we all get old and on that day we die we will find out about the big lie like our children did.One more thing the good ole U.S.A. is a capitalist society we capitalize on what ever we can to make money kinda like the monopoly game and we all know how that ends. The poor get more poor (even if they get ahead)and the rich get more rich and there is only one winner.Why do you think cigerette's are legal?population control that's why, you have a gaurenteed number of people to die every year.This is just my opinion's of what i see.I;m not a hater and i think america is the best land in the world.

Believe what you want.. Sience isn't perfect. Just like they say it took millions of years to make caves. Thats not ture. There is proof. There is a Christain Scientist that has traveled the world proving everyone wrong. I can't remember his name. If your interested I'll ask my wife for it. It's very interesting and answers alot of questions. No matter what country you live relegion is the base of it all. This country was based on it and should always be that way. "In God We trust" Sound fimilar?

Anyway if all the christains are wrong what do they lose? Nothing. What if you live your whole life beleiving what you do?

What if your wrong? What will you lose then?

Think about it......

Last edited:
The kids 14yrs... He read this somewhere and pasted it here. He doesn't think or know anything about Real Life. Or knows how other countries work. He is a Follower. To young to know how the world really works.

That is sweet. We need more sheep to run off the cliff.

UTFlyfisher,I thought i was taught in school that church and state must be seperate?This has alway's seemed like a hypicritical statement to me.I truely beleive that religion is the root of evil.It need's to be in your home,church not in any goverment because it is based all on a belief and not proven fact.It is no different than the first lie we are taught to tell our children you know who i'm talking about santa clause.Religion is the key ingredient for brainwashing.Mabey when we all get old and on that day we die we will find out about the big lie like our children did.One more thing the good ole U.S.A. is a capitalist society we capitalize on what ever we can to make money kinda like the monopoly game and we all know how that ends. The poor get more poor (even if they get ahead)and the rich get more rich and there is only one winner.Why do you think cigerette's are legal?population control that's why, you have a gaurenteed number of people to die every year.This is just my opinion's of what i see.I;m not a hater and i think america is the best land in the world.

Wow that made little if no sense, and if you listened in school you would know that our laws are based off the ten commandments. As far as you saying religion is the root of evil I disagree as I think almost everyone would. The only religion that you could say that about would be radical islam. IF anything is the root of evil it would be like the old saying "Money is the root of all evil".

And cigarettes are legal for population control, are you serious. So I guess that would go for alcohol, cancer, heart disease diabetes and car accidents as well then? Heart disease and cancer are the number one killers, yes smoking can contribute to both but most of these people are not smokers. So I guess in your world the government uses cancer and heart disease as well to keep the population in check?

Thats probably true he probably would slap the sh!t out of most of us. :twisted: I know he would slap the crap out of me probably.

Last edited:
I thought that was a waste of space and so is Moron moore .(he should be deported)
Im sure your being watched by now. People dwell too much on the negatives of this country and dont see the positives , life is what you make it.

I decided to deleat my post to free up space,and not fire anyone up for no good reason.Mabey you can do the same,there's really no point to continue on.

Back