• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Read this! Sorry for all the posts

Do you want to live somewhere else? This is still by far the best country to live in.....

Okay, now let's see what MM can do w/ this scandal,

Ever the helpful neighbors, we bought a box of Girl Scout Cookies the other day. Actually, we bought 'em a few weeks ago, but they were delivered the other day. Cost? $3.50. Pretty pricey for a box of cookies, thought I. Then I opened them.

There were 15 - fifteen! - cookies in the box. The entire box. That works out to more than $0.23 per cookie. Now it's not an issue of donating to the group. Had they simply asked for a donation, we'd probably give them one. But what a rip-off. Fifteen reasonable-quality cookies, for $0.23 each?

It's a conspiracy I tell you!:x

You got Girl Scout cookies last week?:shock:

They were delivered around here months ago.

oh, and the better the quality of the cookie, the less you get per box

Okay, now let's see what MM can do w/ this scandal,

Ever the helpful neighbors, we bought a box of Girl Scout Cookies the other day. Actually, we bought 'em a few weeks ago, but they were delivered the other day. Cost? $3.50. Pretty pricey for a box of cookies, thought I. Then I opened them.

There were 15 - fifteen! - cookies in the box. The entire box. That works out to more than $0.23 per cookie. Now it's not an issue of donating to the group. Had they simply asked for a donation, we'd probably give them one. But what a rip-off. Fifteen reasonable-quality cookies, for $0.23 each?

It's a conspiracy I tell you!:x

Were they Peanut butter?

I think that sounds the most likely!

thanks for the responces! Again, Sadly, I did not write this, but Chris Diclerico did.

And run2, I rather live any where else than here! No offence. My parents have been looking at houses in italy, and france.

I think that sounds the most likely!

thanks for the responces! Again, Sadly, I did not write this, but Chris Diclerico did.

We knew that since the opinion piece was spelled correctly and had decent grammar.

And run2, I rather live any where else than here! No offence. My parents have been looking at houses in italy, and france.

Thanks for explaining why you are a moron... it is inherited. You and your parents are the target audience for Michael Mooron and his pompous, agenda driven crap.

Good luck living elsewere. You will be praying you didnt leave the country.

As far as MM yeah probably a commie, but this country grants him the power to be what ever the hell he wishes. he wouldnt be so lucky anywhere else in the world.

At 14 i still laugh at the fact that you think you have a grasp on politics, you're not even old enough to drive. Most of the people who are endlessly bitching about this crap have the mental capacity of a grade schooler.

It would be great if they could all grow up ad work together for the common good, not go around slandering each other for no reason.

In therey, I could. I live on a river that connects to the atlantic ocean, So I cold step on our 22' racing sailboat, and take off.

then i'll run you over with my 27' gas hoggin big block american muscle speed boat.

what was said about taxes is bull ****. the upper bracket pays 80% of all income tax. we should get the tax cuts. the poor don't pay hardly any taxes so why should they get money back?

btw, why would you post this on a offroad based site? you know what kind of people most of us are

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining why you are a moron... it is inherited. You and your parents are the target audience for Michael Mooron and his pompous, agenda driven crap.

I take some of this back. I did not realize you were 14... you are excused from being uninformed about politics, views of the government and etc.

I do not take back the part about your parents though.

Last edited:
But from my own observations I would have to agree that this country is really $%ked up right now. We have dam near sued, disarmed, borrowed, flipped houses, out sourced labor, ect ourselves into a depression. Anybody noticed the value of a US dollar is steadily declining? every other thing I sell on ebay goes to the UK or Australia. The exchange rate a little offer a year ago was 1.6 usd to 1 pound today its 1.98 to give you an Idea of how drastic that is, if you took 5000 dollars a year ago and turned it into pounds then turned it back into dollars today you would have about 6200 dollars if you had that same 5000 invested into a bank certificate or bond at 5% for a year you would have about 5250 dollars. Forget keeping up with inflation, try keeping up with the decline of very currency we use. And last time I checked gas prices have tripled since I started driving and wages are exactly the same, unless you are not bi lingual then they are even less. Something is going to give, I hope it is for the better.

I agree with your observations. The stock market is not rising as fast as inflation. The US dollar is falling lower and lower daily. The British Pound is almost two to one US dollar and the Euro is nor far behind. More European companies will invest in the US because there money goes farther here. The only hope for the U.S. is the soon coming Amero. NAFTA will be in full swing and the Amero will be the currency of Canada, Mexico and the United States. Nothing is hidden, you just have to go and look for the information. Sadly government schools err... public schools, only produce government fools and most people have American Idol on too much to notice what is going on. Collection of debt is inevitable. Our country is in bad debt and so are most of it's people. Scary times are ahead.:(

Socialized medicine, you better hope you get the treatment you need before you die from waiting. Michael Moore is a moron, communist. If it was up to people like him we would probably all be wearing turbans, praying three times a day, beating our wives and blowing up innocent people all in the name of religion. Liberals like him do not look at what is best for our country they focus on the whining of the minority and pleasing them.

4. Separate church from state: If you want to be semi-retarded and worship Batman, go right ahead. But you cannot use my money to do it. You can’t trust god on my money, and you can’t have commandments in my court rooms, you cannot swear on a bible, and you will not have a tax shelter in your homeless shelter. Nothing. No religion in my public schools. No prayer time. Liquor WILL be sold on Sundays. If a president mentions praying as part of his contemplation to make a decision he should be impeached. Science and public opinion must rule, not superstition and fiction. God did not create the heaven’s and earth in 6 days, and my kids will not learn that he guided evolution along. There is no soul in a zygote. Stem cells should be researched and babies should be aborted. (kidding about that babies part, but it IS the woman’s right to choose…)

And you do realize that this country was founded on the conservative beliefs of Christians and our laws are based off of the Ten Commandments right?

Last edited:
Back