• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCC's Official Rally Pic Thread

Hi guys, I'm new to crawling but not RC. Here is my Tamiya DF03-RA with the Datsun 240-Z body. To get the matte black on the hood, I used some 3M vinyl car wrap. I've also got a Subaru Impreza WRC body I'm finishing up now for it.

Datsun1800.jpg

Datsun2800.jpg

Well I finally finished the Impreza body. It was a lot more work than the Datsun with rear bumper wrap, window tint and blacking out the headlights. Over 100 decals! Plus, I installed LEDs. Took forever, but I’m pretty happy with it. I just need to add two more decals on the wing, and find some gold spoked wheels. Oh, I also started painting up a Tamiya rally interior for it today.

870E1FBB-E898-4EC1-8A8B-2665EE0FF3F9-e1522719503220.jpeg

0A4338CA-EBE0-4B0B-BF2B-F4BE1EEF0AF5-e1522719522971.jpeg

Subie3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm new to crawling but not RC. Here is my Tamiya DF03-RA with the Datsun 240-Z body. To get the matte black on the hood, I used some 3M vinyl car wrap. I've also got a Subaru Impreza WRC body I'm finishing up now for it.
[/IMG]

Very nice. Always kick myself for having not bought that kit 10 years ago.

Here's my recently-finished TT02!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wsm-8ohvvSM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Still a work in progress... among all the other works in progress. Tamiya TT-02 with a full Yeah Racing alloy kit & Hobbywing 17.5 BL system. Body is from Team Blue Groove and the decal set from their sister brand, MCI Racing. Interior is the standard Tamiya Rally interior, with the Knight Customs roll cage for the Lancia Delta.
3rnI7ku.jpg

p97l52H.jpg

Dmye14M.jpg

Built this last year. Got Long Travel Shocks and towers to install and TA06 metal diffs yet, but shes been running Dandy.

HW XR10/4300kv combo, Reefs 422HD steering servo. Pretty much stock besides a few of the J brackets, 4mm spacers in the tranny (The ones that fail if left stock).

Back