• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCBee's TRX4 Sport BEEAST 4WS Capable Rig

Honeyman108

Rock Crawler
Finally getting around to making this my most capable of TRX4 Stock chassis based Rig that I have built and will bee my last TRX4 build using the stock chassis for the moment as I have some NWSD chassis that want homes in the future!!!! This build will use the SWB 12.3 and Sport motor so single speed Trans and no diff servos as diffs will have lockers and the goal is to try to bee light powerfull low to the ground and capable as hell......

Parts list:
Reefs Servos 500 Raw x2
Holmes Magnum Stubby cralwmaster motor
and BR-XL ESC
Castle BEC 1.0
Flysky Receiver
Hot racing miscellaneous parts
Samix parts
Wertymade bumper
Yeah racing parts
Proline tires and C-10 body
Dsm off road parts
RZ stainless screws
in the works rc shocks
Bowhouse skid

This 4WS build will have both servos on the chassis with mirrored axles front and back except fo one link in the rear axle..... lets get BUZZZZZZEEEDDDDD......

I just started this thread again as I was being harassed on the original thread and unfortunately I took the bait and well here we are starting again from scratch.... LOL

Attachments

• IMG_4082.jpg
    IMG_4082.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_4083.jpg
    IMG_4083.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 342
Got the chassis going and front and rear servos on and installed the Traxxas sport motor and the Holmes Hobbies Stubby Magnum motor.... BUZZZZZ.........

Attachments

• IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_4092.jpg
    IMG_4092.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 327
I finally soldered the XT-60 battery plugs on the Holmes BR-XL ESC and on the Castle CCBEC which also clamped to a Hot Racing Aluminum Standoff Post Link that mounts on the TRX4 chassis vertical for easy plugging and space saver and finally the Holmes Hobbies Receiver Bypass Dual Servo Adapter and the Reefs 3S JST battery plug...... Next time building the 2 front axles and links...
BUZZZZ... SOOOON...

Attachments

• IMG_4110.jpg
    IMG_4110.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_4112.jpg
    IMG_4112.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Back