• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rc4wd presents AZ Summer Shootout JUDGES THREAD

nappahdog

Rock Crawler
Those interested in judging please post up here.
A Note on Judges: This year I would really like to avoid team format judging. Judges will receive free entry and other perks please step up.

If we do not have at least 6 judges step up each day we will be forced to run team format judging, we will then have a finals course for each class with the top ten being judged by an event official.

#1 Nappahdog
#2 Delmonte
#3 Diamond d
#4 Random hero
#5 Rudek9
#6 Dredeye

I really didn't dig how we were forced to do a team format last year, the main thing I didn't like was the separation between groups and there were a couple other little issues. I like being able to see everyone when I judge, chat a bit and check out the different setups. It is hard work though.

I know a couple locals will happily step up, I am willing to judge, we have del monte that offered to judge, But I don't want the work of many fall onto few . I have played that game too often and it sure sucks judging all day and running in the dark.

I want to run at least 6 courses that means we need MORE than six troopers.

I don't know how to do it any other way, I figured if NO ONE wants to judge, and we are forced to lower the level of the comp to team format it WILL introduce oversights, inconsistencies and cheating. having a finals course that is "professionally" judged at that point should separate the champions from the rest.

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread, count me in for a course in 2.2Pro. I don't mind judging and getting to see everyone on a course. I would much rather step up and help than drive a comp that is going to be inconsistently judged.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-25%20at%208.28.09%20AM_zpsfbniambs.png

Back