• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD Lightened Gear Set for Enroute Berg Axle

I want to apologize...I listed stubs on this test...he was not involved...

Sorry for the error.

Few questions, what size pin do these use and is rc4wd planning on selling the gears individually as well as a full set?

I received my set today. They look nice!

Attachments

• 20130426_153140.jpg
    20130426_153140.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 649
  • 20130426_153149.jpg
    20130426_153149.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 637
Ya, I really want to hear a " 20 packs through em" post. 100$ isn't a bad price by any means for berg gears. I just hope the guys that are getting them are putting them through their paces.

How have these been holding up?

Any Issues?

Ya, I really want to hear a " 20 packs through em" post. 100$ isn't a bad price by any means for berg gears. I just hope the guys that are getting them are putting them through their paces.

Both Erin and 53Willys have been running these since mid December. 53Willys even ran them with no grease to test durability...

Here is what he said:

"Put 16 packs on the gears with no grease and everything looks great after taking the axle back apart..so far so good."

Here is what Erin Said:

"So got 10 packs thru them today. No problems whatsoever. No noise increase, and I will pull them and check for wear.

I tried like hell, but they held strong. I might have even ruined a pack trying to break them in a bind. "

Hope that helps...

I havent been running the comp rig as much lately, but I have another 10-15 450 mah packs through mine since the pics I posted. So call it around 35-40 450 mah packs in a 4.2lb berg.

I bound them up as much as I could, jumped them, slammed them back and forth on carpet. I was actually surprised I didnt break something else on the rig doing some of the dumb stuff just to beat on these lol

I havent been running the comp rig as much lately, but I have another 10-15 450 mah packs through mine since the pics I posted. So call it around 35-40 450 mah packs in a 4.2lb berg.

I bound them up as much as I could, jumped them, slammed them back and forth on carpet. I was actually surprised I didnt break something else on the rig doing some of the dumb stuff just to beat on these lol

Was this with their small 3rd and 2nd gears? I would bet so! Thanks Ty

Mine should be here today. I'll post up impressions and so on. I'm stoked that there is a affordable, strong option for us.

Back