• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge "L.O.S.T." Legend of Snowshoe Thompson

1.9 G-Rides;

1. Rosa Parker / RECON Angel / 1.9 Lil’ Lexus w/ new shoes and ghetto fabulous make over.
2. Michael Pham / nissan_driver24 / Slow Honcho
3.Elio dianda/ zonkerd/ baja f-100 offical chase truck of g-6
4.Cole Bailey/unibomber/Axial Samurai Stage Assasin
5. Dan Wilson / dan wilson / SCX-10 Lipo Burning Stage Dominatrix
6.Mandi Harmon / V Wagon / Team Dirty Bird
7.Matt S. / DVADER / scx10 / Team Dirty Bird
8. Eric / TREE / scx10
9. Chris Goris / Brokennib / SCX10 Blue Bastard
10. Martin Febanske / fvrr / scx10 new G6 secret weapon
11.Richard Fleming /1beatjeep /Eat my Dust / SCX10
12.Matt Soileau/Skeeno/Axial Blog Honcho
13.Brad Spoelstra / yjbrad / Honcho
14.Bruce/ Nissan/bpc
15. Cody Bailey / recovery cody / SCX-10 FJ
16.Sam trujillo / RC ROCK ARMOR /SCX-10
17.Rick mercado/ merc56/ scx-10
18.Tristin /scx-10
19.Travis Branco / Tbranco / TLT based FJ40
20.Chad/Rockwalker/BPC/AX10
21.Phill/Team Tekin/Honcho
22. Thom Kowatch / Thom K / Axial SCX-10
23.steve mayer / honcho / bpc
24.matt mayer / honcho / bpc
25.Mike Keough/ miner mike/ Honcho
26.Glen Samonte/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
27.Devinn Samonte/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
28.Tom Carpenter/RC ROCK ARMOR/SCX-10
29.Tom Jr Carpenter/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
30.Angela/Mz Marley/Honcho
31. Todd Singer/Halfcab/Honcho"Cash Disposal Unit"

Wraith/2.2 G-Rides;
1.BIG JOE/CLASS3 /TUBER / OR WRAITH!
2.Sam Pedrick / Team TWERK Driver / Axial Wraith
3.Jay Lo / RC Country Hobbies/ Axial Wraith
4.Clint / Rig Rocker / Honcho

1.9 G-Rides;

1. Rosa Parker / RECON Angel / 1.9 Lil’ Lexus w/ new shoes and ghetto fabulous make over.
2. Michael Pham / nissan_driver24 / Slow Honcho
3.Elio dianda/ zonkerd/ baja f-100 offical chase truck of g-6
4.Cole Bailey/unibomber/Axial Samurai Stage Assasin
5. Dan Wilson / dan wilson / SCX-10 Lipo Burning Stage Dominatrix
6.Mandi Harmon / V Wagon / Team Dirty Bird
7.Matt S. / DVADER / scx10 / Team Dirty Bird
8. Eric / TREE / scx10
9. Chris Goris / Brokennib / SCX10 Blue Bastard
10. Martin Febanske / fvrr / scx10 new G6 secret weapon
11.Richard Fleming /1beatjeep /Eat my Dust / SCX10
12.Matt Soileau/Skeeno/Axial Blog Honcho
13.Brad Spoelstra / yjbrad / Honcho
14.Bruce/ Nissan/bpc
15. Cody Bailey / recovery cody / SCX-10 FJ
16.Sam trujillo / RC ROCK ARMOR /SCX-10
17.Rick mercado/ merc56/ scx-10
18.Tristin /scx-10
19.Travis Branco / Tbranco / TLT based FJ40
20.Chad/Rockwalker/BPC/AX10
21.Phill/Team Tekin/Honcho
22. Thom Kowatch / Thom K / Axial SCX-10
23.steve mayer / honcho / bpc
24.matt mayer / honcho / bpc
25.Mike Keough/ miner mike/ Honcho
26.Glen Samonte/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
27.Devinn Samonte/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
28.Tom Carpenter/RC ROCK ARMOR/SCX-10
29.Tom Jr Carpenter/RC ROCK ARMOR/Honcho
30.Todd Singer/Halfcab/Honcho"Cash Disposal Unit"

Wraith/2.2 G-Rides;
1.BIG JOE/CLASS3 /TUBER / OR WRAITH!
2.Sam Pedrick / Team TWERK Driver / Axial Wraith
3.Jay Lo / RC Country Hobbies/ Axial Wraith

So how was it?? Did ya'll get lost looking for Snowshoe Thompson?

My wife had a fender bender friday night, so we weren't able to go. She's okay, but hood, fender, bumper, and door are not so good.

Can't wait to see some pics "thumbsup"

Bummer Clint..Tell Angela I'm glad she's ok!!!

Thanks Brian. I'll tell her "thumbsup"We went local G6'n last night so we could still get away and have some fun. G6'n gets even more fun after dark :twisted:.
She was going "crazy" using her winch too, and has it down now.

This G6 really must've been the most "Epic" of all time! 1:15 the next day and no post about it yet. I can't wait to hear all about it and what kind of "Awesomeness" Parker and the R.E.C.O.N. Crew came up with!!!!

Thanks Brian. I'll tell her "thumbsup"We went local G6'n last night so we could still get away and have some fun. G6'n gets even more fun after dark :twisted:.
She was going "crazy" using her winch too, and has it down now.

This G6 really must've been the most "Epic" of all time! 1:15 the next day and no post about it yet. I can't wait to hear all about it and what kind of "Awesomeness" Parker and the R.E.C.O.N. Crew came up with!!!!

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "recovering" today. :ror: I got back to Lincoln last night about 10 pm, and I'm beat.
The terrain out there is just insane, and I have to say this G6 was truly an adventure. I could'nt complete all the courses, had the "walk of shame" not once but twice.:shock: and i'm still hoarse from laughing all damn day. "thumbsup"

Shot a bunch of video, should have something to share a little later.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of "recovering" today. :ror: I got back to Lincoln last night about 10 pm, and I'm beat.
The terrain out there is just insane, and I have to say this G6 was truly an adventure. I could'nt complete all the courses, had the "walk of shame" not once but twice.:shock: and i'm still hoarse from laughing all damn day. "thumbsup"

Shot a bunch of video, should have something to share a little later.

Wow, I was kind of concerned about the drive time because I had to be back in Folsom by 4pm and didn't want to risk having to leave early to get home. Looking forward to some video "thumbsup"

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!this g6 made the last one look like childs play,the water course was off the hook going up waterfalls:shock: the 195 gate course was truly my favorite a true adventure! It had a little of everything, cliffs,water crossing,stranded camper who drove his h2 into the water(were an h2 should be lol)so you have to help him out and pull that sucker out. Oh also scavenger hunt too!!!Parker out did himself on this one.I just drove my f-100 on my adventure didnt think i would take 3rd place!

Thanks RECON.

This is all we were able to get....then a smoked motor early in the game made the rest of the day crazy.... "thumbsup"

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/29235208?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Matt, awesome video,"thumbsup" great example of Parker's water sections and how waterproof you need your rig. the water at the start in that first v-crack climb you went up was about 8 inches deep, can't believe you went straight through it. the run up the creek was epic, if you weren't looking way ahead at the start and picked the wrong line you had to pass through the heavy current to get back on line.

the water will never be over your tires unless you don't drive smart in a R.E.C.O.N. G6, but if you can submerge your rig you don't have to worry about where Parker takes us.

Matt, awesome video,"thumbsup" great example of Parker's water sections and how waterproof you need your rig. the water at the start in that first v-crack climb you went up was about 8 inches deep, can't believe you went straight through it. the run up the creek was epic, if you weren't looking way ahead at the start and picked the wrong line you had to pass through the heavy current to get back on line.

the water will never be over your tires unless you don't drive smart in a R.E.C.O.N. G6, but if you can submerge your rig you don't have to worry about where Parker takes us.

Driving up the heavy current was actually the easier / faster line.. :ror::ror:

Now the dunk in the 8" water ..... that was just fun.

Driving up the heavy current was actually the easier / faster line.. :ror::ror:

Now the dunk in the 8" water ..... that was just fun.

I thought that was the only line.:mrgreen:
That was a rough course, my truck died at the top of the hill, as soon as I hit the treeline.

Off the chains Parker OFF THE FRIKEN CHAINS Parker, most fun I have had blowing up a Mamba pro"thumbsup" newest R.E.C.O.N. Swim Team member:lmao: can not wait to try it out again8) impatiently waiting for the next one:twisted:, will be majorly waterproofed for the next one;-)
[Do work G6,rsSIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Nice videos Matt. Don't think I saw the Montana one or all of it anyway. I don't feel so bad missing this one now that I saw the first few minutes of water :roll: but I had to make sure I got home in time for my daughters first dance :cry:

Thanks to all the Recon guys and everyone who helped out. You guys keep us guesing. We never know whats around the next corner or what we will be building for the event. And we like it that way. thanks

Could'nt sleep last night, so I finished up this video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m0_LrLYzrx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back