• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Proline By the Fire 2024

2 or 3 years ago we got lucky and walked away with a 10.3 early Bronco. We then crawled through the night.

Edit - kinda like gambling or playing the lottery. You don’t win unless you are there to play…
I definitely understand that, I’m all for the one ticket only. But I wasn’t that impressed with the stuff in the main raffle this year. I’m all for supporting operation Charlie and some of the side deals but I’ve got so much stuff I don’t really NEED anything they’re giving away

I definitely understand that, I’m all for the one ticket only. But I wasn’t that impressed with the stuff in the main raffle this year. I’m all for supporting operation Charlie and some of the side deals but I’ve got so much stuff I don’t really NEED anything they’re giving away

Sometimes raffles drag on wayyyy too long with all the small prizes and chit chat. The few times I did win in raffles, it would usually be something I had no need for. Oh yay, a set of diff covers for a truck I dont own.

Back