• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Post up your location.

I'm in Tampa/Valrico area. Looking for anyone to hook up. This hobby would be so much more fun if I could find some people to crawl/trail with :)

Been a long time since I was in the hobby...got the itch with all this time at home due to the Rona. Put an order in, charger already got here, batteries today, just waiting on the truck now :)

w0xHaeyh.jpg

Located in Dunedin FL

Hello guys, My crawler should be here in about a week or so, then I have to build it. So in about two months I'll be ready to hang out... Oh, and I live in Jacksonville, Florida. Near mandarin on the southside. DUVAL!!!

Jeff from Dade City. I go to Market of Marian in Belview and Aripeka Sandhills preserve.

Attachments

• E8816B3E-E358-4499-BC69-58ED50664609.jpg
    E8816B3E-E358-4499-BC69-58ED50664609.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 182
Been a long time since I was in the hobby...got the itch with all this time at home due to the Rona. Put an order in, charger already got here, batteries today, just waiting on the truck now :)

w0xHaeyh.jpg

Located in Dunedin FL

You are a little over 30 miles away from Aripeka Sandhills Preserve. Good place to put time on your new rig. I bought some shoes just for better grip on the limestone that’s there.

Just moved to Destin. Any info on clubs, trails/climbing locales, events near me would be much appreciated.

Webster, FL here. Sumter County (I'm a transplant from NJ in '08)
Me and my buddy checked out Medard park in Brandon and it was really cool!

I've got an RC4WD TF2 on the way, will be getting a dedicated crawler in the future, I just wanted to get the scale truck first as its more challenging lol.

I more or less work for myself, so I am down to meet up and have some crawling fun with the Florida crowd. I know this forum goes through spurts of activity thanks to FB and other social media, But I'm a bit old fashioned; I love a forum much more and for me, easier to use and find information.

So reply here, shoot a PM, However you wish. Been finding a few good spots thanks to RcCrawler!

I go by Will

Back