• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Post up your location.

Lake Worth isn't very far from The Palm Beach Crawlerz. They meet in Palm Beach Gardens. I'm actually in Tampa visiting till the weekend, wish I could have brought my crawler.

Moving from a far away land to Tampa in the next 2 months.

So i'm happy to announce my location is...or will be Tampa."thumbsup"

I'm only into 2.2 Pro Class Crawlers and 1/8 Unlimited FOFF, so would be great to meet some pro rig drivers when i move over there.;-)

Lake Worth here. The whole family scale crawls. Mostly scx10s, a cc-01 and what ever else I put together by the next outing. Working on a tlt axled lr3. If we get a chance to meet up it'll be 5 of us. Just let me know.

Longwood, FL here. Looking to find some folks to hook up with and hit some trails.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Moved from Jupiter to about 35 minutes north to Port ST Lucie. Near PSL west/tradition. I've seen one or 2 short trail spots. Not much else out this way lol.

Back