• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pics of your latest purchase

Great tip! How did you find out about this?

The ad just came up again.
72d2d1bcc785b6f78071df2e76794470.jpg

That's slightly different than the NCJ24 code from earlier, but both seem to work today when I put them in a cart.

It's a nice deal and these coupon codes are really burning a hole in my pocket, I need to buy something from Amain I otherwise wouldn't have so I can save some money! :lmao:

I saw the NCF24 on fakebook. Just tried the ncj24 and it also works on my full cart.

Scorched RC out of the UK made an adjustable swing arm for the Promotos.
Seeing my Pro Circuit bike (green one) is not going to be a major Retro build like the Maico is, I decided this would be a great addition for not only form, but function.
Will get it installed at some point not to far off in the distant future.

I saw the NCF24 on fakebook. Just tried the ncj24 and it also works on my full cart.

Scorched RC out of the UK made an adjustable swing arm for the Promotos.
Seeing my Pro Circuit bike (green one) is not going to be a major Retro build like the Maico is, I decided this would be a great addition for not only form, but function.
Will get it installed at some point not to far off in the distant future.

Those are sweet parts! Almost convinces me to buy a Promoto...almost, but not quite.

72d2d1bcc785b6f78071df2e76794470.jpg

You are for sure not helping my wallet @jato "thumbsup" now I got a vrd kit and a set of hd44s (glad the code worked on the axle housing) coming my way ... also picked up a proline beam kit to stash for future build.

Lately my two boys been playing with the fast rigs (slash and baja rey) and I thought and got the itch to use the beam kit along with the gatekeeper kit I have stashed somewhere when they were getting blown up ... I have a Tacoma body from element in which i think the beam kit might make it a fun scale semi fast rig with trailing arms and sway bar. 8)

Last edited:
Traxxas is having a RARE sale. 20% off bodies, tires and wheels. Code is FUN20.

https://traxxas.com/news/keep-fun-going-sale

You are for sure not helping my wallet @jato "thumbsup" now I got a vrd kit and a set of hd44s (glad the code worked on the axle housing) coming my way ... also picked up a proline beam kit to stash for future build.

Lately my two boys been playing with the fast rigs (slash and baja rey) and I thought and got the itch to use the beam kit along with the gatekeeper kit I have stashed somewhere when they were getting blown up ... I have a Tacoma body from element in which i think the beam kit might make it a fun scale semi fast rig with trailing arms and sway bar. 8)

I got my VRD Carbon with that 15% off coupon too.

New parts are rolling in for a new build or two. Rock Pirates RC goodies for an upcoming build that I didn't see coming!:ror: These will be going on a chassis that was purchased from @Fricker08 recently.

Also picked up a Vanquish VFD and accessories from @twade984.

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

New 1:28 body, for LM (ie. Lemans w/ 102mm wheelbase) - Toyota GT-One.
2b88723b20bacb31daef8458d6c353bc.jpg

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

That's slightly different than the NCJ24 code from earlier, but both seem to work today when I put them in a cart.

It's a nice deal and these coupon codes are really burning a hole in my pocket, I need to buy something from Amain I otherwise wouldn't have so I can save some money! :lmao:

Yes, it is a slightly different code. I did not realize that at first when posting the screenshot. Nice that AMain is throwing us multiple discounts!

New parts are rolling in for a new build or two. Rock Pirates RC goodies for an upcoming build that I didn't see coming!:ror: These will be going on a chassis that was purchased from @Fricker08 recently.

Also picked up a Vanquish VFD and accessories from @twade984.

The Rock Pirates stuff has me intriqured. I'll be anxiously awaiting to see this build and hear your thoughts on the performance.

The Rock Pirates stuff has me intriqured. I'll be anxiously awaiting to see this build and hear your thoughts on the performance.

The RPRC Interceptor chassis and their accessories are top notch stuff. Well worth the money and their customer service and fast shipping is fantastic! If you haven't checked out their FB page yet, there is some good pics and info on there about their rigs.

I may have already told you, but in case I didn't, I built a RPRC chassis with a VP Builders Bundle last year. A link to it here: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vanq...9-b-mows-bf-vp-bundle-build-vs4-10-style.html

Picked this up today at local hobby shop, not even an hour out of the box and I got it dropped down and some deep dish wagon wheels on her, looks much better now!
f8914d2a7149400b7ddd97dd51da9ec5.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I didn’t exactly wake up this morning expecting to buy a car.. but here we are. An old buddy of mine was having some trouble and needed some cash so I picked up this 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 5.3L 2wd with 145,000 miles. Has a misfire on cylinder 4. Some of y’all might not know but I’m a Chevy tech of about 13 years and cut my teeth on these so I’m looking forward to going through the motor and giving it a little refresh. I got it dirt cheap
47232b750f05bc4f5b570c2059d2b1cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the last parts for the computer on its way!

Went with Corsair vengeance 2x32 ddr5 6600mhz ram and SeaSonic focus plus gold 1000w psu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After some slight changes, i finally picked up the new shirts. They were supposed to b done last week, but with the changes, she wanted to double check before printin them. The front one she come up with on her own, n i like how it came out. Plan is to get some more made before ECC in may. Hopefully they sell decent enuf n ill keep them goin. May even come up with some other designs.

Let me know wat yall think. Always appreciate the feed back!
dbed86a3c10cd09c39f9cf36de0e9ac7.jpg
21fe4d331af876b7b58e2e58b342f680.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Desktop took a dump. Think the mobo is mucking up.

Picked up a IdeaPad 5 from Lenova.
These have been pretty good laptops for me in the past.
Hopefully this one is no different.

Back