• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Phildirt’s Axial SCX10ii Deadbolt

fd6dee7d829d12edcc6bbb5b962aca5a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely love the skull for the driver's head!! A gold tooth would be a great finishing touch as well. "thumbsup"

Took Jr to a construction site up the road, she went nuts hill climbing. This kid could test rigs for Axial. Broke the rtr steering servo, surprised it lasted this long. Granted we are running 5.2” Boggers on 3s but still drives me nuts that “factory” parts don’t last longer on these rigs for what you pay.

Anyways, only action shot I took, was busy with the Element.

85fe1d059d96a7feb2ac5249dae8cef4.jpg

After. This thing took some severe tumbles, multiple rollovers and some sweet self-righting moves at full throttle.

cbd947492104cfd60be26c22e7784a74.jpg

c8cec1cabaf3f20bca02657a45dc882c.jpg

And yes it’s an Axial body with MST and Vaterra decals...kid designed. Happy kids, happy life lol.

Thanks LC. Means a lot, your builds/content/advice are one of the reasons I stuck with this hobby as a noob.

Good news: the Tactic servo lives for another day!!!

Turned out to be a stripped horn. Slapped a metal one on it and we are ready for bidness :)

Thanks LC. Means a lot, your builds/content/advice are one of the reasons I stuck with this hobby as a noob.

Good news: the Tactic servo lives for another day!!!

Turned out to be a stripped horn. Slapped a metal one on it and we are ready for bidness :)

Good to hear Phil... The only thing I have had to replace on my honcho has been the servo horn... The Motor is next though. It's starting to show its age.

Gonna shake the dust off this thing tomorrow too. See if I can keep up with my break something on every run streak.

51 was my brother’s football jersey. He died in 2013 of cancer at age 33.

1f2004977570b7181d9cb5e59e2613c7.jpg

a8369c8403d95f87247118b0dbc89ba1.jpg

Phil that “51” really reached out to me. My late older brother (2014- aneurism) is the reason I got into RC. I’m working on his Blackfoot right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back