• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ordering/Pricing for Tamiya Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD

RPP Hobby

I wanna be Dave
Vendor
RC Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD
Item #58397 (IN STOCK)!!!

369.99 Plus Free s/h within the US lower 48.

Hawaii,Alaska and International Orders Contact me for shipping options

I have confirmed with Tamiya Direct and The body sets will not be available for 4-8 weeks after the release of the kit.

1194028022482124352450.jpeg

Pay with Visa
visa.gif
Master Card
master_card.gif
or Pay Pal
paypal_logo.gif

Questions?? Feel Free to E mail rpphobby@pacific.net

Phone Orders also accepted - give me a call (707) 462-4152

Last edited:
Due to Coreys great Customer Service and putting me on the call list for when he received the info on these kits I spoke with him today and put my down payment on my kit. Once again I really appreciate the courtesy and I'm looking forward to finally getting my hands on this great product. Thanks again for the courtesy and contacting me just as you said you would."thumbsup"

Will you ship to APO? If so, how much to APO, AE 09128? Also, is the pre-order price a special price or will it still be the same after the initial orders are filled?
Thanks,
Tom

Will you ship to APO? If so, how much to APO, AE 09128? Also, is the pre-order price a special price or will it still be the same after the initial orders are filled?
Thanks,
Tom

Tom Please E mail me so I can look into this further with you. The price is not a special pre order price. I will hold it the same after they are released, if i have any left :) Thanks for your intrest. Corey

These are in at Tamiya USA and are going to start heading out to distributors. I hope to see within a week and half "thumbsup" Get your orders in people, I have plent available but they will go fast :)

Cant wait to get working on a new scaler for me using this one "thumbsup"

These are in at Tamiya USA and are going to start heading out to distributors. I hope to see within a week and half "thumbsup" Get your orders in people, I have plent available but they will go fast :)

Cant wait to get working on a new scaler for me using this one "thumbsup"

right on!! I can't wait, I just ordered some tires and wheels for my Hilux project from ya. "thumbsup"

I would get your order in on my site. The orders are rolling in pretty good now. I have plenty available still but there going quick.

Started to Build

We started building our own. I am going to opt to run a RC4WD R 2 Trans in mine. Here is the start to it. 2.2 wheels and tires fit now problem and look pretty good IMO "thumbsup"
tamiyahiluxbuildst9.jpg

damn i just got my f-350 high lift today .well ill take one anyway count me in ill email you."thumbsup"

nice ford you got there, i just prepaid and am picking up my 'yota next week from the pit, godd to see your gettign another one...... mmmmmmm, maybe u shoud wait 2-3 months and just get the body when its available, just a thought - could save you a few hundred bucks if thats all you want is the body out of it...... or r u gonna have 2 hilifts (greedy lil bugger - heh heh )

Back