• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

No offense Mustangboy but there is a lot that you don't know about. If you were a member of our club and were helping out you would realize exactly what we are doing this year. And would not have posted your comments.

Never the less I understand why you posted what you did.

If you want to know about it feel free to pm me or call. If you would like to help out please let us know.

Last edited:
Prices look great to me anyone that went to ecc 2.2pro was 68 buck with a shirt for one truck 23 bucks for each class after that cost me 105 for 3 trucks 65 bucks 2 trucks and shirt sounds great.

I'm interested in running 1.9 any idea on the price for that class ill also run 2.2 pro

Thanks lowridinjuggalo!

1.9 is 15dollars.

I went to ECC and had an awesome time, well worth it. Its our goal to make this event well worth it also.

Looking forward to seeing you there"thumbsup"

No offense Mustangboy but there is a lot that you don't know about. If you were a member of our club and were helping out you would realize exactly what we are doing this year. And would not have posted your comments.

Never the less I understand why you posted what you did.

If you want to know about it feel free to pm me or call. If you would like to help out please let us know.

I am just stating what you said you could do for a comp and still have it be a blow out .... I will pay the$40 and maybe the T-shirt price but I got to know if there is going to be a emergency crew there just in case of a accident because you said for $55 your events supply all that stuff .... thanks for.the response ....

I am a member of the N.O.S.T.R.crew and would never change just to attend meetings but I don't think the cost of living has gone up that high for your comp fees .... I really like the back pedal from your statements from last year tho ...

I am just stating what you said you could do for a comp and still have it be a blow out .... I will pay the$40 and maybe the T-shirt price but I got to know if there is going to be a emergency crew there just in case of a accident because you said for $55 your events supply all that stuff .... thanks for.the response ....

I am a member of the N.O.S.T.R.crew and would never change just to attend meetings but I don't think the cost of living has gone up that high for your comp fees .... I really like the back pedal from your statements from last year tho ...

NO problem. I can take my medicine :mrgreen:

Seriously though you have been to our events. You KNOW we do our best to give everything back to the drivers that we can. We always try and do this. And this event is no exception.

If we were going to keep this at a local big comp level we could do it for exactly what I stated. We blew the local event level right out of the water offering 3 National invite spots"thumbsup"

Thanks to Fishmaxx for making this available! And there is a lot more expenses we chose to include to try and make this a better event for everyone involved. And its the drivers support for these events that makes it possible.

Glad to hear your coming"thumbsup"
Going to be a great time, and am very much looking forward to it.

Well all bickering aside, Im really hoping to come and show some folks how to drive on rip rap, since thats pretty much all i drive on:flipoff::flipoff:.JK, but not really :lmao:

Well all bickering aside, Im really hoping to come and show some folks how to drive on rip rap, since thats pretty much all i drive on:flipoff::flipoff:.JK, but not really :lmao:

It's not rip rap....:flipoff: Think ECC type rocks. Just remember that I'm due for a win anytime now....:lmao:

We all know what was said in the past, but its time to move forward. We also know what type of rocks are the comp site, so comparisons are not necessary.

Oaks Park is one of the best place to comp in the area. If you have a better place to have a comp feel free to contact me about....WHERE YOU WANT HOLD YOUR EVENT, but this is where the guys at Central Ohio Crawlers are holding their event
"thumbsup"

My 2.2pro program is lagging behind in development so will a 2.2s ticket also let.me run in the 1.9 class?

We all know what was said in the past, but its time to move forward. We also know what type of rocks are the comp site, so comparisons are not necessary.

Oaks Park is one of the best place to comp in the area. If you have a better place to have a comp feel free to contact me about....WHERE YOU WANT HOLD YOUR EVENT, but this is where the guys at Central Ohio Crawlers are holding their event "thumbsup"
Sorry fish if that last part is in response to my post. Like I said, Im not judging the spot and I know it will be great"thumbsup"

Ok guys, looks like there can't be anymore friendly razzing going on here anymore. This is time to be serious. :mrgreen:

Ok guys, looks like there can't be anymore friendly razzing going on here anymore. This is time to be serious. :mrgreen:

Are you kidding? Razzing is my middle name, but not everyone may be in on the joke or no that you are goofing around. The Central Ohio Crawlers guys have stepped up keep a USRCCA Qualifier in the tristate area. Two past organizers have bailed on this event, and I don't want there to be a 4th anytime soon.

To keep Qualifer status for future events they have to sell a certain amount of tickets, and until they do it I am going to be very protective.
;-)

It's not rip rap....:flipoff: Think ECC type rocks.

Nothing like ECC, mister I've never been to ECC. :flipoff:

Oakes Park is its own mystery for rocks. Traction comes and goes from surface to surface...ECC is all very consistent. Both top tier places.

I have a feeling I'll be there again this year. The place is always a blast and having the "no home field advantage" thing really makes for some fun.

COC has held some good events...maybe I'll do as good as I did at the last one they held I was able to attend. 8)

Are you kidding? Razzing is my middle name, but not everyone may be in on the joke or no that you are goofing around. The Central Ohio Crawlers guys have stepped up keep a USRCCA Qualifier in the tristate area. Two past organizers have bailed on this event, and I don't want there to be a 4th anytime soon.

To keep Qualifer status for future events they have to sell a certain amount of tickets, and until they do it I am going to be very protective.
;-)

I understand what you are saying John. Kratos and I did not say anything negative about the location or the rocks at all. And there was no inside joke or anything intended, just razzing him about putting on a clinic for us all. I was just a little caught off guard by your response though. Battlegrounds is definitely a cool place and I've crawled with the COC group a few times now and they put on some great events so there was nothing but high hopes for this one!"thumbsup"

Nothing like ECC, mister I've never been to ECC. :flipoff:

Oakes Park is its own mystery for rocks. Traction comes and goes from surface to surface...ECC is all very consistent. Both top tier places.

OK, ok....... I was basing my comparison from what I've heard from several different people on the type of traction, not the type of rocks between the two places. The rock is definitely a high traction rock that pins work great on, but there are also a mix of medium to low traction surfaces as well. I know I've never been to ECC, but from the conversation I had with someone who frequents LRC events, he said the traction is comparable.

The rip rap type rock I've always been familiar with here in Indiana is the limestone type rip rap. It is dusty and slick. The rocks at battlegrounds are not the usual type of rocks you see everyday.

Oh, and Jake.. I beat you on sunday.:flipoff:

Back