• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP

Definitely will be a fun event Brian, The COC guys really do put on a good show too! I've had the pleasure of going to two large events put on by this group and they do a great job at it!"thumbsup"

Im glad you guys are gonna be there. Im supposed to be starting my new job late May-early June so im gonna try and make this if possible.

Glad to see the interest. It will be well worth the drive. We are hard at work making sure we provide the best experience possible on all levels. Cant wait to see everyone there!

Glad to see the interest. It will be well worth the drive. We are hard at work making sure we provide the best experience possible on all levels. Cant wait to see everyone there!

Bob,from the past experiences I've had with comps you guys have put on. I have no doubt in my mind this will be a great weekend! Looking forward to this,and will help out any way I can!"thumbsup"

Just a reminder guys, this years event will be a level 3 qualifier!

This means we are giving 3 national invites out for the top three drivers of the 2.2 pro class"thumbsup"

This will be the event to get your national spot!

Also the co-main event this year will be the 2.2s class with a finals course"thumbsup"

If I can workout my vacation I should make this one. 12 1/2 HR drive from Mobile Alabama. Never been to Ohio so I might have to work in some sight seeing. :mrgreen:

If I can workout my vacation I should make this one. 12 1/2 HR drive from Mobile Alabama. Never been to Ohio so I might have to work in some sight seeing. :mrgreen:

Awesome!

You know I just came back from ECC, and it was well worth it.

Our goal is to make 2012 Battle Grounds well worth the drive also. Oakes Quarry is the best spot to crawl in Ohio period!
"thumbsup"

Awesome man! Me and Ittybitty will be making an appearence along with the East Coast RC tent in tow. Hope to see you there."thumbsup"

We just can't get enough time on the rocks! 8)

I'm also glad to see the 2.2S class getting a finals course "thumbsup"

I know you mentioned at ECC that the courses will be new, but are you actually moving the rocks around or adding new rock?

The courses will be completely new. We have heavy equipment donated by the township that will be used to move the rock and create a more accessible area for crawling.
What's awesome about Oakes Quarry is its nobodys local spot. Its only used for Battle Grounds. So there Is no home court advantage.

Back