• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** BFGTG 2 Aug 8th & 9th **

Hey Josh throw mustangboy347 (jeff)
superduper (kyle)
just jerry (jeremy)
on the list for 2.2 , thanks bud , we'll definitely have to hit that steakhouse again (only this time it's YOUR birthbay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Hate to be another dropout, but I am out for this :-(

I really want to go, but need cash flow for the move coming up....

Any good camping nearby? My family wants to go camping this weekend. I just need to see if I can talk them into going father north. :mrgreen:

camping in john b is great and some really great hiking. If they do any mtn biking there are great trails for that as well.

carbo i am not going to be able to come this time either. I have tickets to mid-ohio to watch the lemans race on sat and the indy race on sunday...Its hard to pass up free tickets to the race.

Count me in for 2.2. I will only be there for the one day. Sat.

Lewis...you still cooking??:mrgreen:

Sorry to say, but I just had an unexpected change of plans.....Won't be able to make it, but maybe next time. :-(

Back