• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

North Dakota Crawler Picture Archive

Here's mine. Not done yet, soon as I get back home got some more work to do!

DSCF5795.JPG

DSCF5801.JPG

DSCF5799.JPG

DSCF5889.JPG

DSCF5890.JPG

Yup, CC01 for now... I have a RC4WD Trail Stomper at home that will be donating itself for the FJ-40 so it can ride on some solid axles. I can then use the CC-01 to build a replica of my 2009 Chevy 2500 Crew cab long bed so the IFS is correct.

Some pictures from today before the camera battery died... My FJ was a bit tippy with the rack up top so it ended up coming off for the day. The front was a bit light too so it was a struggle on anything steep. Did way better than I expected though, and I'm pretty happy with it. I added about 3/4 lb of weight in the front wheels when I got home so that should help a little with the tipping and help keep the front end down. We will see next time!

PA21066222.jpg

PA21067022.JPG

PA21067622.JPG

Not my truck, but looks cool throwing dirt down the hill!
PA21067922.jpg

Cargill??? I wish I could have made it but i felt like crap until about 5pm. Headache and neck ache like a mofo... so I just chilled in bed. I would have rather not waste the nice day and gone RC'in instead!

Why not...

P2185585.JPG

P2185753.JPG

P2185868.JPG

P2186120.JPG

P2186227.JPG

This was from last weekend. Temperature got real low up in Lansford and the snow finally got hard enough to support these.

Back