• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nordic Crawler Design MOA Chassis Lineup for 2013

Thanks, Everett! Samu and LaaLaa deserves all the credit for taking #1 and #2 in the 2.2 Pro class.

Samu drove a 2012 Moa Pro Comp chassis and LaaLaa a test stage Sudu Pro.

- Congrats on great results for NCD Team Drivers "thumbsup"

Tomi, i have new things & ideas coming up:) Did you had already back into work ? PM sent

Yes, I am working again. :)

I am awaiting your email response.

Tomi

- Congrats on great results for NCD Team Drivers "thumbsup"

Tomi, i have new things & ideas coming up:) Did you had already back into work ? PM sent

@ Tossedman

The Sudu Pro is a very good fit with the Bully 2's as long as you use shocks with a length of 90-95mm eye to eye. I haven't been marketing the Sudu Pro chassis actively but it is available to anyone who is interested in it. The Sudu Pro has been intensively tested during last summer by several drivers and a few of the merits so far are #2 at the German Supercrawl and #1 at the Nordic Championships, driven by a Finnish driver called Laalaa here on the forum.

Have a look in Douwe's thread in the Bully section for a look at how it works together with the BUlly 2 axles.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rc4wd-bully/463902-my-bully-2-build-2.html#post4546812

Tomi

Now the NORDICS is just around the corner,,I think next week outside Helsinki somewhere,,,
And there will be alot off crazy badass rigs over there,,
I wouldent be suprized if the Finns take a homevictory,,,but there is some off mine fellow Norwegians that has the chance to beat the finns,,cant wait untill the whole show starts,and videos are put out on the forums and youtube..
I wish you all god luck,Give the Norwegians little more luck since the finns have the homeground advantege...
He he he...
Break a leg,,,,,

Back