• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nordic Crawler Design MOA Chassis Lineup for 2013

Loving the LaaLaa! current weight down to 1620g without battery. Great work Tomy "thumbsup" thanks

If your running a 60/40 setup ...
Our secret agent links will work as well.
You may have turn a rod end out a turn or 2, but we have found they are close enough that you won't have any issues. "thumbsup"

Thanks for the info!

The Sudu Pro will be a 60/40 setup and we are currently adding another row of upper link mounting holes to the design to increase adjustability.

Running the Pro Comp chassis as a 60/40 setup will mess up your shocks lenghts some and will result in the need for short front shocks and longer rear shocks. The Sudu Pro will have a balanced shock setup with 60/40 links.

If your running a 60/40 setup ...
Our secret agent links will work as well.
You may have turn a rod end out a turn or 2, but we have found they are close enough that you won't have any issues. "thumbsup"

I use them on the pro at the moment to do some testing. I have to turn them out a bit. But that's easier than shorten the links.
The uppers are a bit on the long side. So I need to figure out some new upper links for the pro.
Thanks for the info..

Good job, R2!

48g is not bad. And you still use the stock delrin spacers?

Yup 8)

I have been thinkin some custom aluminiums but that chassis design is making it, umm, interesting. Though, alumns would only need a little bend on them ;-)

IMG_3481.jpg

Here's my Pro Comp based rig. With one season of experience with this chassis, I can tell you, it's awesome! "thumbsup"

Hy there,

I've contacted Tomi few days ago about making me a LaaLaa 2.2 chassis and I've spoked about my next month comp, so we were in a hurry.

He had done it and shipped it to me 2 days ago, can you believe it's already here ? :mrgreen:

Amazing Top Quality Products, the package is like a vault ! THANKS

This way I can assemble it and test new setup before comp.

PERFECT SUPPORT "thumbsup"

I am glad to hear the chassis reached you in good time for your comp, Frank!

This chassis has won a lot if comps in Finland last year and the two comps we have had so far this year were won by a LaaLaa Special.

Hope it works well for you too. "thumbsup"

Still in testing ironing out a minor issue here and there. The ones that are runners are performing well ny all reports.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mine should be back up and running soon... I'll get some video for you guys to see when it is... Hopefully we can get the issues worked out soon as I do see it being a very good chassis "thumbsup"

Sudu Pro with home made panels and Voodoo's

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368686085810.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368686085810.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 4,815
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368686111140.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368686111140.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,521
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368686134872.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368686134872.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,285
Here is my laalaa special all complete running
twin sidewinder micros and futaba 4pl radio at last (been saving for ages to get one) all electrics on plate behind the front motor
pair off old brood crawler 35t handwound motors

20130519_133234_zps3071fe27.jpg

Back