• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NorCal rcrc 2017-2018 Comp Schedule

Stuck

Rock Crawler
Hi Guys,
Here is an idea for the rest of the season. I know a couple of these places are played out so im open to new spots. "thumbsup"

Nor Cal rcrc 2017 - 2018 Comp Schedule<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
November 12 – The Tubes – Santa Rosa<o:p></o:p>
December 10 – Point Isabel - Richmond<o:p></o:p>
January 14 – McInnis Park – San Rafael<o:p></o:p>
February 18 – Genentech – South San Francisco<o:p></o:p>
March 18 – Duncan’s Landing – Bodega bay<o:p></o:p>
April 15 – Rockaway beach - Pacifica
May 13 – Lake Folsom - Sacramento<o:p></o:p>
June 17 – Bollinger falls - San Ramon

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Here is an idea for the rest of the season. I know a couple of these places are played out so im open to new spots. "thumbsup"

Nor Cal rcrc 2017 - 2018 Comp Schedule<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
November 12 – The Tubes – Santa Rosa<o:p></o:p>
December 10 – Point Isabel - Richmond<o:p></o:p>
January 14 – McInnis Park – San Rafael<o:p></o:p>
February 11 – Genentech – South San Francisco<o:p></o:p>
March 11 – Duncan’s Landing – Bodega bay<o:p></o:p>
April 8 – Rockaway beach - Pacifica
May 6 – Lake Folsom - Sacramento<o:p></o:p>
June 10 – Bollinger falls - San Ramon

You know I like Trimble rd. Lots of hard lines and big holes but really challenging. "thumbsup"

I was looking through your comp schedule & it looks like point Isabel is the closest to SoCal....what's the rock like?

I was looking through your comp schedule & it looks like point Isabel is the closest to SoCal....what's the rock like?

Whats up d-wray. Our Point Isabel is located in Richmond. Across the bay from San Francisco. But its a pretty nice strip of shoreline rip rap. Makes for some challenging courses "thumbsup"

Moving our comp day to the third weekend of the month starting in February. Please see the updated schedule.

Back