• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NBRCC 2011 Season Comp #2 Sunday March 27th

Bummer Pete!:cry: hope you can make the remaining ones."thumbsup"

Drivers remember that the comp is free unless you wanna join the series wich is $20. Tomorrow will be the last chance.

Hey Motomayhem if you are coming I got something you wanted back during the Hobby Expo!

See you all in the morning remember tech starts at 9:00 a.m.

To much fun today thax for avery body that come out to play and thax Juan putting it on see all at the next one.

Last edited:
Great comp today Juan."thumbsup"

a074.jpg

a062.jpg

a060.jpg

a057.jpg

a054.jpg

a043.jpg

a038.jpg

a035.jpg

a034.jpg

a032.jpg

a026.jpg

a022.jpg

a013.jpg

a012.jpg

a007.jpg

a006.jpg

a004.jpg

a002.jpg

Great pics Tom! Thanks for posting them Shelby.

Great comp today NBRCC. Thanks Juan and to all that helped out.
Good weather, good turnout and good courses.

Last edited:
Thanks Juan for putting the comp together and building some fun courses."thumbsup"

And thanks to everybody who helped out and to those who showed up to comp and have fun. That's what it's all about.

Results

Well finally after a couple of good hurdles the second installment of NBRCC's 2011 points series took place at Genentech in South San Francisco. The weather held up to allow the drivers to get their crawling in an enjoyable way.

Today's turnout was medium in size a good relaxed time, we tried a new way of judging, scoring and time keeping, at least for myself and posibly for NBRCC running two drivers per course. 20 drivers, 3 courses and 2 hours later we were done nice and smooth I like to try this again.

When I got there this morning I was rushed to get things set up, laid out the courses that I thought were plenty technical but it turned out a lot more driver friendly than I expected wich sometimes there is nothing wrong with that. I think I can drive way better with the pressure of a black diamond course, I get cocky with the easy ones and then I flounder.

Congratulations to the top drivers of the day and to the new guys that braved up to come out and play for the firs time, I hope you guys had a great time!"thumbsup"

1. JFab -79
2. Pee-Wee -78
3. J-Rock -77
4. Kevsg. -70
5. DanielF -70
6. Mfawv -59
7. Mr. Vertical -54
8. Don French -51
9. Bluc10 -37
10. 8-454 -35
11. Scuba Steve -19
12. V-Rip -5
13. Shelby 4
14. MRCCRAWLER1.9 8
15. Stuck 9
16. Finishline 14
17. Bikerdobber 26
18. Ynmech 34
19. Waiting Dragon 37
20. Phatom This 84

Congratulations to the top drivers of the day and to the new guys that braved up to come out and play for the firs time, I hope you guys had a great time!"thumbsup"

i had an extremely fun time!

Man, thanks to this comp, it really has opened my eyes on what works and what didnt work on my rig.

Hope to see you guys in a future comp, hopefully in G-tech again :lmao:

Back