• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 Competition Series Information

Series update

^ Check the OP for a Change of Venue for our final event in May. Keepin it local :D

This will be our series finale and we will have FREE BBQ and raffle prizes for series members and those who have helped out with judgeing this season. Awards will be handed out to the top 5 series members who will also receive invites to the Norcal finals in June!

2011\2012 ???????

What the hick is going on no more NOR-CAL rcc club i hear your not have a comp series this season, we need to keep this sport alive, i know you have people that would take over running the comps if you let them .............

I would like to see a series or at least a couple of comps. It gets me motivated to do something with my crawler, otherwise it will sit like it has for months. Although I would have to figure out where I put it. :lmao:

Back