• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2010/11 Competition Series Information

I dont think so......:lmao::flipoff:

Yeah, missing some hardware for the xr10, it's frustrating me. Should have it ready by sat.

looks like Im not going to be able to make it today for practice, don't have the ride to take the kids up there.

Im in tho, I registered last night"thumbsup"

:shock: moment of truth tonight! just have to sodder on my novak 55t's and dial in my electronics on my xr10.

just wondering who's showing up and at what time to rockaway.

We are working on a new location for comp 2. Expect it to be somewhere in South San Francisco. Not necessarily Genentech.

Indian Rock and Grotto rock are too small, too much foot traffic and safety was also a concern, very steep dropoffs.

Yea, it would be tough for some of the older, overweight drivers to make it up that rock. There's plenty of room for courses, the fear of death makes comps more exciting.

We have decided that Bean Hollow is out for March. We don't want to draw too much attention to this spot and ruin for any kind of RC enjoyment. This area is best left to small groups with scalers. "thumbsup"

We have decided that Bean Hollow is out for March. We don't want to draw too much attention to this spot and ruin for any kind of RC enjoyment. This area is best left to small groups with scalers. "thumbsup"

Any idea on the back up location?.....................Please don't say Genentech.

***contest***

First one to find a suitable NEW Comp location on the coast wins a full set of Proline or HPI tires of their choice!!! Spot must be between Santa Cruz and San Francisco and approved by Norcalrcrc leaders.

This would be for our March comp.

Last edited:
Back