• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NEW! SEXY DETAIL PARTS for the RC4WD V8 Engine + GIVEAWAY!!

Chris I think you should try and mill a hand full of these in anticipation of future sales. I cant quite justify the purchase now, but I know I will be wanting a few of these down the road. Or if the rc4wd v8 proves to be long lived, maybe you would re-issue these as well? Any thoughts?

As for future units, I plan to make a few extra as sales are what I expected, a tad low considering my only customers for these gotta have the V8! The extras will mke a few latecomers happy & eventually give me an acceptable return, so all is well.

Eagle-eyed chaps will have noticed a new statement in the text- "IF you can get one later, it won't be at this price." To avoid bankruptcy, I may begin doing a few extras on SOME products & sell a few on Ebay or such in the future. Or not, depending! So the only guarantee on most items will be the 1st batch as usual, any extras will not be a lot & will cost a bit more. To recap, mmmmmmmmMAYBE! Chris REC

Otay Gents (And Ladies!) I plugged the numbers into the Random.org RNG, and it picked Post #13, Alexander 0 1! Well Done, Sir: You may claim your prize by simply contacting me via PM or Email with your shipping address within 7 days- Easy 'nuff eh? Enjoy Mate, and for everyone else, thanks for the support on this product, you still have time to get a $5 deposit in. More stuff later! Cheerio, Chris REC

Congrats to the winner! Thanks Chris for the giveaway! You are awesome! Keep up the nice work!!

Just a Head's Up for all the chaps wondering if the V8 will ever be restocked: I asked John aka Rckcrwlr, Global Team RC4WD manager, about it and he checked with RC4WD. According to him, they will indeed be coming back, all is well! This has been a Public Service Announcement. Chris REC

Just FYI, I made a FEW extra, un-spoken-for kits, at this writing exactly 9 are up for grabs. Re-issue of these is likely a sub-5% chance, so if someone wants one, let me know & I'll do what I can to work out a plan so ya don't miss this run. Chris REC

UPDATE: These will ship in 10 days or so, pretty darn close to the estimated ship date. Thanks to all, I appreciate the business! Chris REC

These will possibly be my next project, actually! Lemme finish the Clod wheels- Another few months- and you may well see 'em Mate. Chris REC

Back