• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Sendero

Kage

Quarry Creeper
New Sendero announced today with utility bed
https://www.associatedelectrics.com...nudyHuPhUpHZZdjLxUJdPu6KwMmcIYdndSrqzkZduJ8LA
Main-Hero_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Sendero cab
Utility bed
Reedy SC480X esc
Trailrunner sliders
Trailwalker front bumper
OCHO beadlock wheels
Steel servo horn
Updated black plastics
New Garage!
Mid to late February.

Hot. Explains why the Sendero had been out of stock everywhere

Was really hoping to see an IFS/IRS rig

Hot. Explains why the Sendero had been out of stock everywhere

Was really hoping to see an IFS/IRS rig

Element really needed to get a 1.9 RTR (with a body) back on the market. 1.5s are NOT where it's at right now.

It's a pretty minor update, but thankfully they discarded the original Sendero bumpers. Man those were bad!

They finally released it! I've been waiting to see if they were going to change the garage too, and now I have my answer. Picking another one up I guess!

There’s a lot of marketing talk about the HD body, but unlike other manufacturers, there’s no talk about how thick the polycarbonate actually is.

I would assume .60 since that seems to be the consensus for a 'thick body'.

I like the paint job. Honestly I'm trying to find something I don't like about it lol.

Element really needed to get a 1.9 RTR (with a body) back on the market. 1.5s are NOT where it's at right now.

It's a pretty minor update, but thankfully they discarded the original Sendero bumpers. Man those were bad!

Agreed. The update is smart on their part. It helps reinvigorate the attention, now they need to punch us with that IFS-IRS AMC Pacer:ror:

Last edited:
I put the utility bed on my Sendero when it first came out and never went back to the full sized bed. Mainly because I didn't care much for the original 2 piece body, but I also thought the looks were a lot better with the utility bed.

Agree that offering an RTR with 1.9s is smart, and that body....love it!

Hoping they offer the prepainted cab as a replacement part. I like the sendero body plenty, and the red color is nice. Would be a nice replacement for my original sendero.

The SC480X isn't a bad speed controller either - 7.4V BEC, and an available programming card. I have it in my trailrunner fire and I'm in no rush to replace it like the original sendero's ESC.

Hoping they offer the prepainted cab as a replacement part. I like the sendero body plenty, and the red color is nice. Would be a nice replacement for my original sendero.

The SC480X isn't a bad speed controller either - 7.4V BEC, and an available programming card. I have it in my trailrunner fire and I'm in no rush to replace it like the original sendero's ESC.

Pictures on the element rc website show a SC400x

I like it! Great job Element!"thumbsup"

This new version was the direction I originally had planned on going when I got my Enduro Sendero when they first came out in 2019. I've had the Utility Bed in my cart for sometime now but have yet to pull the trigger!

Looks like now I can fulfill my original plan and pick one of these up!:)

Back