• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Are You Serious Enough for the Zuul?

ZUUL IFS2

I think Element has finally lured me in to buying an IFS rig

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EKA_lSH3FEo?si=sO8HuTIF7g0FfpuR" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think that’s one of their best releases yet personally.

I’m already thinking that chassis with a PL coyote body, some 4.65 falkens, and a fusion se would be pretty fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that’s one of their best releases yet personally.

I’m already thinking that chassis with a PL coyote body, some 4.65 falkens, and a fusion se would be pretty fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, it's a logical combination of elements from their modular platform.

That's a nice sounding setup [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

The name reminds me of the fortune teller arcade machine, Zoltar.

Deluxe3.jpg

1/10 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Clear Body 12.8" WB TRX-4​

Item No.PRO350900

Unfortunately, it's been discontinued.

You might find one still on the shelves somewhere... I did a quick Google search and some online shops still have it!

Well the battery tray for the shorty packs was too small for my batteries. And the long tray (included) was to wide to fit under the body, 3D printer to the rescue. Copied the design of the original, but lengthened to fit my batteries, but still fit under the Zuul body.

Back