• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new safari in with broken axle. are there upgraded axles?

So I'm looking to do a motor ESC and servo swap out since its that time of year to crawl. I'm having a hard time figuring out which motor ESC combo to go with. I'm looking at the castle creation, tekin fxr, and Novak. I'm not looking for a lot of ground speed but a lot of raw torque. I'm looking for durability, reliable and has the best options in the ESC for crawling. Any recommendations that you guys are running would be great. Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Tekin is probly the most popular,I have 3 of them and have had no problems with any of them.Unless you know some one with the Tekin Hot Wire programmer you'll need one of them also.A 35 or 45 turn motor should work good for you.

Well that's what I'm going to get is tekin 35t pro. Some guy at the hobby shop last night said to just buy a cheap 17 dollar motor and just throw it out and get a new when it goes bad. He said all the motors are the same just different stickers. Took everything I had not to laugh at him.

Well that's what I'm going to get is tekin 35t pro. Some guy at the hobby shop last night said to just buy a cheap 17 dollar motor and just throw it out and get a new when it goes bad. He said all the motors are the same just different stickers. Took everything I had not to laugh at him.

Hopefully he don't work for the shop:ror:.

Umm ya he did. Make more money that way. Spend a lot more replacing the motor compared to one good one.

Back