• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New gearbox and gear options

I’ve been modifying mad torque gears for a new old stock berg build I’m trying to finish. Might even be the last berg built by the time I finish this project. so far I’ve had to learn how to mill and lathe on this project. Eventually I will be just ordering from d-lux but $100 each set is hard to do right now. Compared to nitrorcx I can get a set for like $25 ish and free shipping. Yea I. Now they are weak but I only going to run 2cell lipo and I’m not pushing it. Sure wish I hadn’t sold my comp crawler back in the day.

I’ve been modifying mad torque gears for a new old stock berg build I’m trying to finish. Might even be the last berg built by the time I finish this project. so far I’ve had to learn how to mill and lathe on this project. Eventually I will be just ordering from d-lux but $100 each set is hard to do right now. Compared to nitrorcx I can get a set for like $25 ish and free shipping. Yea I. Now they are weak but I only going to run 2cell lipo and I’m not pushing it. Sure wish I hadn’t sold my comp crawler back in the day.
3s would even be fine depending on motors and driving style.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back