• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New electronics inbound, advice

P-Cubed

Hello folks, I’m hoping some members with experience in these will chime in with advice. I recently went buck wild and ordered two sets of electronics for my crawler build. I have a SW4 for a HH revolver 540, and on the way a Copperhead and Puller Pro v2 standard. I have an older castle link (6 years) from a previous build, and on order a new B- link as well as a CC bec 2.0. I run Mac with the PC crossover software but my wife has a PC so I’m pretty sure, unless it’s too outdated, that I’ll be able to download and upgrade the software for the C- link. I bought the B- link because, Castle apparently has app compatibly with Apple products and I could use this for the SW4 out on the rocks or trailing. I have gone back and read through threads about the B- link and a lot of people say that it doesn’t work, these posts were old and I don’t know if this still holds true.l and the updated software, now is useable. If anyone with experience on the newer version could chime in and let me know, did I waste $50ish on the B- link?

Back