• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Associated Enduro Crawler - Free-Mods & Upgrades

Amazon is carrying a Enduro-specific product that is at once nifty, hilarious, and shudder-inducing...

Hood and side-panel graphic decals in a multitude of patterns - some of which fit each category mentioned above!

https://www.amazon.com/East-Coast-V...ds=element+RC&qid=1564267150&s=gateway&sr=8-7

71CmDNzB1BL._SL1280_.jpg

I came across these decals the other day. Pretty good quality too..

3QS3Bvj3suHU529yXlJwpTiGS4jr68Ohax7pVEaprOX_6O11fqjz8WygmA07aipP80zH1Z3-aHW71XYI5HqAY_tGojWQYaNHZJAdn5b9IOMpdFdvGS7nCSHfwtawLKJYth4gt5j3OsBkOyIleAEoPt4IJo5BOoae6i4F_aJarH6kG7CQfk2wY0wn39MjiMpmwuoFjlIdaYv5a2CRMV9D5JnkxlQBUUyzoGuZ7wiLly5SIhhKqCYR830XhDpgDNzuY-TDcmEGfHqlNWGCsV85EtuGyJur7tqefKX_1Ltb7XSeQ4xOzElTp9Uc4BUjz1cBgHQRAd-f0lSqM-9orizQa6Q1o52uwv9H6L6wmuE87ahKCzpf2muOP1Mu28kJU_pSC8w6bnNhJG2tPdE_GX9FofqqlbG00MfCc-X78C-BsAQKUX4CQ5RbTJHaTiJiY9Fsfo2FV2pVNqN68I3cB90OmDz4OVwnBoeBbQzutOSs2uFFXoOdvAp1GVLiGQXRPTiQcdfS64j93hMDBFMhsNE_VWZ6vdiOXPHLjdH029h7CRSrnyOQaB-4bz9TAQUKzZGVHH3DkWHQtBKY37RPf7q-JH--NHcO6CWhAGERgUvEsvGu3tUw3XSGTtKw9E-IOH_7BWc5Fhs10g57HM4MEUmY1I78sbf3G8k=w1080-h810-no

Haha! Those Amazon decals are so trashy yet I like them somehow.

High Clearance SCX10 Rear Crossmember by Harley Designs

I can confirm that this fits and makes the chassis a lot stiffer at the rear. Recon G6 Belgium tested. Take advantage of this for those with a 3D printer.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2286216

20190805_115630%5B1.jpg

(The fuel tank brace is my own design)

That means my fuel cell receiver box I made will fit. That makes me happy [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if they are half as good as the weathered proline Toyota skin... wooooWEE!

meanwhile... where are the weighted knuckles and such? i want to keep mine with BTA so it still looks like an enduro, but with some heft down low. and somebody needs to do something about (enduro specific) interior...

I think SSD said they're coming out with weighted knuckles. I'm waiting for at least 2 sets. One for the RTR and one for the kit.

Scx10.2 chubs do fit by the way not sure if this has been mentioned.
9df8cf8f85fb714f16ce5e1628fb3492.jpg

Last edited:
These hubs were loose on ar44 axles. So I pinched them a smidge in the vice and tightened them up. They do not wobble on my axles. After I run it I suppose I’ll double check to see if they have moved or loosened up.

The Yeah racing brass chubs work fine. "thumbsup"

I also clearance the unis for a few more degrees of steering.

Ernie

Last edited:
Re: New Associated Enduro Crawler - Free-Mods & Upgrades

Hi Cody
How do you clearance the uni's please

Thanks [emoji3]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I use a Dremel with a small grinding wheel and remove material where the uni is binding, or get a pair of SSD universals that already have the clearance. "thumbsup"

Thank you young man! "thumbsup"
Ernie
Thankyou for your reply. I shall have a go at the grinding and if it goes belly up I'll go for another excellent SSD product [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back