• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My favorite tire assembly, at least for 2024, this is!

Reezo

Pebble Pounder
Hi folks,

I just shot a video on my favorite full tire assembly: wheel, tire, insert, weights etc.

Hope you like it, let me know what you think about it and what's your favorite one! I am a totally small, insignificant channel on YouTube so if you want, subscribe and get harassed by the notifications of the next, cool videos that I'll post (hopefully cool) :))

Well done. One of my biggest gripes with youtube videos is insufficient lighting, poor audio, and camera angles/ camera position that make it difficult to view the intended content/ procedures. Your video was quite nice in all these regards. Great job.

Well done. One of my biggest gripes with youtube videos is insufficient lighting, poor audio, and camera angles/ camera position that make it difficult to view the intended content/ procedures. Your video was quite nice in all these regards. Great job.
You have no idea how much this means, to me. Thanks for the kind words and it means a lot that you said that, because I did work hard to overcome exactly those same issues I find on average. It pays off to read you noticed. Best!

Back