• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My ever-evolving SCX10

Here's a link to a run up a short section of Stone Mountain here in GA over the weekend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a1N7jBWZONk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, so uhm since my last update..... I'll just list parts....And a crap ton of pix.
Castle Mamba Max Pro
Tekin Roc412 1800kv
3s 5000mah lipo
Hitec 7980 Servo
RC4WD Winch on a Custom Stinger bumper
HeyOk Winch controller Relay
TopCad Aluminum shock hoops and frame supports
TopCad Center skid plate
New Honcho body
Stripped green anodizing from bead-lock rings
Fresh orange paint.
Custom rear ear pan-hard setup for added strength
ARB diff Cover
Added some Inner fender wells (gotta prep them better though, paint doesn't like tupperware)

IMAG0753_zpseccd7b33.jpg

IMAG0747_zps6daf4e6e.jpg

IMAG0746_zpsf74b0952.jpg

IMAG0745_zps7280c14c.jpg

IMAG0686_zps6987aed9.jpg

IMAG0677_zps857f87a5.jpg

IMAG0672_zpsc885a2bc.jpg

IMAG0670_zps52a32377.jpg
IMAG0570_zpsc1e424f3.jpg

IMAG0573_zpsf968357d.jpg

IMAG0591_zps462aaa7e.jpg

IMAG0647_zps06957352.jpg

Next on the list is all Vanquish Custom Length Titanium links with Revo rod ends.
Then I'll get some of the Vanquish VVD shafts, then lastle will be currie axles.
Custom rock sliders too. And i swear it'll be done. I wont know what else to do to it hahahaha.

What links did you use when u did the wraith axle conversion do get the drive shafts to have good angle and no binding ? What lengths ? Thanks man looks bad a""

What links did you use when u did the wraith axle conversion do get the drive shafts to have good angle and no binding ? What lengths ? Thanks man looks bad a""

I used the stock Honcho aluminum links, but added some miscellaneous spacers, and used the "bent" XR10 rod ends on all the lower links to avoid binding. My driveshafts are in a straight line from the trans to axle. I achieved this by mirroring my transmission (search it if you dont know what it is). Then at first, I had the rear 4 linked like normal, but "bent" the upper link on the drive shaft up and over the driveshaft for clearance. The front has always been 3 linked (4 link setup, but with one upper removed) with a panhard for triangulation. And as you can see in the above post with pics I did the same in the rear. # link with a panhard bar for triangulation. If you need any help, shoot me a PM. I know a wroncho build can be kind of difficult and confusing. "thumbsup"

Back