• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Monster tire comparisons

350TacoZilla

Quarry Creeper
Ok so here I go again with a "do you guys have these?" question.... I have a hard time visualizing different dimensions on the RC stuff it seems and my one project basher is going to be in need of some monster truck tires, problem is my budget doesn't really allow me to buy multiple pairs of tires and hope they fit and look decent so I'm hoping someone out there has a collection of monster tires they could line up and snap couple pics of.

Tires I've seen and thought about here but please add any you have with pics and approximate size's so I can put together a cheat sheet lol. I'm putting these in what I assume will be smallest to biggest with all the clod stuff being near each other. I prefer the old school chevron V tread style with the wild card being the Rangers since they are still old school but more of before the 66" stuff became the standard.

Traxxas 1\10 monster jam
HPI Wheely King
Axial SMT10
Jconcepts Rangers
Losi LMT
Clodbuster
Proline Decimator
Jconcepts Golden Years

Back