• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

mmmmmmm.....Bacon

Ya know, we had sausage links with our breakfast this morning, and all I could think was "this is good, but some BACON would be better!" :mrgreen:

I just saw this thread, and thought "huh?" NOW I am so glad I opened it! :)

My husband is in the process of sending a PM to weck for tickets!

Sort of ironic that weck is in Minnesota. We have relatives up there and one of our Nephews has Autism....Aspergers Syndrome.

We're spreading the word on this to our family in MN as well. "thumbsup"

Ya know, we had sausage links with our breakfast this morning, and all I could think was "this is good, but some BACON would be better!" :mrgreen:

I just saw this thread, and thought "huh?" NOW I am so glad I opened it! :)

My husband is in the process of sending a PM to weck for tickets!

Sort of ironic that weck is in Minnesota. We have relatives up there and one of our Nephews has Autism....Aspergers Syndrome.

We're spreading the word on this to our family in MN as well. "thumbsup"

Hmmmm...Bacon Spread...........How about some BACON Jam....

Thanks for spreading the word!!!
Cheers :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 113
:twisted: Lets do this all over again :ror::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Please Support!

Last edited:
only sold 11 tickets so far....for a total of $45.....if no one else buys any then these 2 guys will get all the prizes....

Back