• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mini Super

Have you gotten the plastic gears installed yet? I got my parts in (mad torque cases, berg gear, rcbros locker and plastic gears) but the tranny has a lot of binding. It seems to be the small third shaft (the one with the 42t gear) that is causing the issue. When I install the locker/gear and second shaft (40t) they spin fine. When I add the third shaft (with or without the 42t gear) I can barely get it to spin. Did you notice the gearbox being tight? Did it break in over time?
This is simple enough I don't think I assembled it incorrectly.

That is common? I installed the second small (14t) gear I had for the rear case in and had the same issue. Could both be bad?

Responded on your build thread.

lets dig this one up a bit... ive recently just received this little monster. im cutting up and narrowing a set of scorpios for this rig, with the terrain I run on pins wont work. might even narrow some rock beast's.

im going to fix the right rear lower link and I might send in the rest of the links so I can have them copied. stainless solid lower fronts. ti uppers front and rear, and I might try a thicker TI rear lower set.

this rig is going to melt my brains.. lol solid work on this super mini! cant wait to get it rollin/ jumping gaps.

So glad it went to a great home. Crackhead spent a ton of hours building it. The axles he made are super solid and we're well ahead of their time.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

im going to put it on the rocks and test my abilities! this rig is stayin with me. im stoked to get it on the rocks. I have 1 tire done. 3 to go. and gotta figure out what im going to do with foams.

I gotta say.. this little super is bad as hell. it already caught my buddies eye out of 47 other rc's... you sould build another one.

shipped to Winner to comp at worlds. good luck Troy!
What a blast from the past!!!
This mini super, worked killer!!!
I wish I would of had more stick time, before World's..
Hell, I wish I would of just kept it with me, after World's! [emoji19] [emoji17] [emoji22]

I'm following this thread, so I'm looking forward to see what the future holds for it!

this little thing is hard to figure out driving... I got a mobile course setup in my basement, but I don't think its enough for this thing. might have to go to an old comp spot.

I like the switch flipped so the steering is separate. if I could just keep that like that how could I make it to where just the esc's are only affected by the switch and not the steering? ive been crawling this long and yeah, I don't know how to do that yet... my first time with sticks actually.

Back