• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Micro Scaler Picture Archive - No talking

Here is the start of my Trekker scaler project. I know it won't be even close to T-Buck's quality, but for my first attempt it is going pretty good. Still need to do a little more trimming, finishing the bed, roll cage and tire mount, then paint. I have looked at a couple of different models and different scales. The 1/24 & 1/25 are just a little too small. This 1/20 seems to fit a little better when it is bobbed. I will post some more pics as i go along.

TrekkerScaler1.jpg

55 trail rod

my hauler

Attachments

• DSC00603 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00603 (Medium).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 6,484
  • DSC00592 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00592 (Medium).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 6,488
IMGA0039.jpg

IMGA0038.jpg

IMGA0035.jpg

IMGA00112.jpg

IMGA00242.jpg

IMGA00142.jpg

IMGA00192.jpg

my first body was jus like this silver an blk same wheels, back cut off wit the spare in the same place lol now i have a hummer body...thats crazy we were so close on this body lol
if i knew how i'd send ya a pic jst so u could laugh too!! nice job though

HPIM0285.jpg
got a build thread? great looking rig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cephas Contributions

My first scaler. Metal body. WAAAAAYYYYYY toooooo heavy. Seriously. It was ridiculous.

scaler1.jpg

My second shot at scaling. Still too heavy, but not by much.

scaler2.jpg

scaler3.jpg

Not near finished, but it's my latest work none the less. "thumbsup"

rightfront.jpg

Last edited:
Back