• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lowboy v4 BERG

nice looking rig. are you tired of the xr already or just wanting something different.

thanks ..... not tired of my XR at all .... i actually have the whole VP bling lot in transit .... knuckles ...chubs.... tranny cases ... motor plates... :mrgreen:

but bergs will be bergs .... i just gotta have one ... "thumbsup"

everyone on here can probably relate to me when i say .... "you just can't have one" :mrgreen::lmao:

The switch

as mentioned in my XR-10 Build ..... i switched my chassis and decided to sit my BJ V3 on the bergs ..... the v3 just feels at home with the berg axles ....

finally got it out on the rocks and i must admit .... a berg is a berg ..... you blip the throttle and you know its a berg!!!

"thumbsup"

electronics are in ..... dual mamba micro pros ... CC BEC ... Hitec 7985 servo .... HH and Reedy 35T's ...

Berg BJ V3 doing work!!!

dscn0414.jpg

dscn0415.jpg

dscn0511.jpg

dscn0512.jpg

i just made the mistake of getting standard pinions instead of metric ones .... the transmission sounds like a rattle box!!!! :lmao:

you can also go to tcs and buy their internal springs that work phenomenal and really clean up the shocks. no cups, springs or top reatainers to get in the way.

you can also go to tcs and buy their internal springs that work phenomenal and really clean up the shocks. no cups, springs or top reatainers to get in the way.

i will do that .... ive got a few metric pinions in my cart now .... "thumbsup"

just gathering stuff i need for the xr-10 and the berg so i maximize shipping cost! :mrgreen:

internal springs means going droop set-up right?

Maybe you can help...

Hello,
I'm about to build a similar rig (blk version) : I'd like to run it with a dual stick transmitter (DX6 + AR6000). I have the 2 Mamba Micro Pro, CC BEC, no dig, but absolutly don't know how to wire that to my Lipo and 55t Brood Motors...:cry: Maybe you can guide me ?
Thanks again,
Emmanuel.

Back