• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Trail Trekker Transmission Replacement or Gear Replacement?

Shardrayzz

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in such a long time but finally getting back into the hobby. I have my old Losi Trail Trekker which I have been building up over the last few weeks. I tested it today and I noticed that the car was driving really strange. Comes to find out in the transmission there is a tooth missing on the smaller transmission gear. Is there a replacement transmission or gears I could purchase for it? Some people I saw had brass gears they purchased. I also saw somebody recently used SCX24 metal gears inside of it? Everything is stock on this truck I would just really like to get it running again. Please help! I am stuck lol :cry:

Any metal gears you've seen inside a Losi transmission were custom made.
Scx24 transmission uses slightly different size gears, you'd be better off using the whole scx24 transmission and skid plate and trying to use that

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back