• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

List of bodies that fit the Yeti

Rudukai13

Quarry Creeper
I wanted to get a list going for those of us who might be looking to run a different body on the Yeti once we get it. Since it's such a versatile little truck, I'm sure there will be lots of people putting very different covers on their rigs, so let's seperate these into three different categories;

- Bodies that fit over the stock Yeti rollcage

- Bodies that will need the rollcage removed/an aftermarket rollcage

- Prerunner/Shortcourse bodies for those wanting to build a solid-axle SC truck

So, those of you with a Yeti and a bunch of random bodies lying around, please mock them up as you see fit and post them up! Let's include a picture of the body on the Yeti, which category of the three it falls under, and the make/model of the body. Post em if you got em!

Good start! I'm sure as the trucks ship and people get them in their hands more pics and info will start trickling in to this thread. I expected it to be a little slow at first though.

That Deadbolt body looks reminiscent of an early Bronco. Would be a great choice to build a Yeti similarly as the IFS EB -bodied buggy that graced the Pirate4x4 boards recently.

Dynamic concepts blazer / Jimmy body fits with minor trimming.
eqa2a5y8.jpg

Anybody tried any truck bodies that will fit the Yeti yet? I've been chomping at the bit to use a front independent / rear solid axle truck to make a prerunner!! Thanks!!

I'm thinking about hacking the hell out of a Cherokee body for mine. I kinda maybe sorta have a thing for Cherokees.

I did see a school bus body that I'm really hoping to put on the yeti. Dunno if it will fit though but by God I will make something happen! Unfortunately a new body is a long way off.

RC Car Action tweeted this photo of Pro-Line Racings new VW Baja bug body for the Yeti!! I like it!

Back