• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Link Drill Bushing

Just used one of these the other day. Loved it now I need to get some for my self. "thumbsup"

Thx, I normally do my link making at work in a lathe but there has been many time I was so glad I didn't have to drive 20 miles to the shop to make a link or cross brace. I enjoy my guides also.

Here's a simple itinerary of my shipping.

When you guys PM me for parts I will return a PM to you with the cost, my Paypal addy and my shipping days, not to mention answers to your questys, if any.

Most people will send me a PM to tell me payment has been sent.
I don't mind it but also it's not necessary. Paypal sends me an email anyway.

Normally I don't send another PM saying "Thanks, I got your payment" :D only because I'd be sitting here at the computer all day.
I ship you parts the next ship day if not sooner.

My ship days are always Tuesdays and Fridays, typically around 4:30 pm pac time. I'm packaging around 3:30pm, an hour earlier.
If you send me payment at 4:30pm there's a good chance it won't make it in the mail that day but go out the next ship day.
Many times I'll ship out of those days just to get it out earlier.

I'm just writing this so people understand if I don't get right back to them after their payment has been sent. Your parts will be in the mail the following ship day.
If it's been 10 days and you have not received your parts, PM me.
Since Dec of 2008 I've shipped over 300 parcels, only one has been lost and a two have got caught up in USPS limbo.

The year's end shipping went out last night.
I'll still be taking orders through the holidays and domestic shipping will still be possible.
Thanks to all who have ordered through me in my first year as a vendor here.
My vendor status has been renewed and I look forward to another year with some new components to be available.

Happy Holidays!!! :mrgreen:

Today I'm restocking all my drill guides.

I am making one revision in the 3/8" by #30 drill guide.
It will now be a 3/8" by #39 drill guide.
This will make it a little easier to consolidate my tooling.

It should not be a hardship to the user.

Mount your delrin rod in a soft vice.
Place the guide on the delrin rod.
Drill with a #39 drill to depth.
Remove the guide and chase the pilot hole with drill of choice.

The second drill will follow the pilot very well.

These work great! A real time saver. I tried doing this by hand earlier but ruined a lot of rod. I got a whole set of these and they are great!
Thanks!"thumbsup"

Just a reminder;
Please don't not expect an automated Paypal shipping note or PM from me after payment.
This does create a lot of work for me and an additional PM to tell folks I got their payment increases that time on the computer when it's not really necessary. Paypal sends the buyer a receipt for money sent.
I do not have an online store for only three different products.
Also, International shipping takes a little bit more time for me.
I need to use a counter-person at the USPS because the APC doesn't have this option. Sometimes I get to the USPS too late for the counter and the APC is a nice option for domestic shipping.
All in all, the shipping gets around pretty quick and in 14 months of offering these product I've had 1 lost and 1 returned due to the USPS.
Not bad odds.
Thanks all, Doug

Back