• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Link Drill Bushing

Just received the bushings, they look great and are a perfect fit on McMaster-Carr. Thanks much for such a handy little tool "thumbsup"

just got my bushings today, look great. just if my delrin would get here! thanks for the great product and fast shipping!!! "thumbsup"

Got mine on Friday and they look great! Got my aluminum link material, too, and can't wait to start building my control arms. :)

Sweet!!!

I am out of 1/4" guides right now.
I am not sure when I will get the free time to make more, I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks.

Just got mine in the mail great shipping and a very nice product"thumbsup"

Now if my derlin would just get here

The guides are so very helpful, I know, I use them all the time too. :mrgreen:
I can make a set of delrin links in minutes with a cordless hand drill, a #39 drill and a tap.
I use the tap in the hand drill as well as the drill.
I'm glad alot of people like the guides.

My next couple of weeks are very busy. I need to go in on a Saturday to make new guides and by chance I need a machine to be open for me. This is becoming harder now because I am swamped with work......go figure.
Three weeks ago I was worried about possibly laying employees off and now up to my eyes in work.

PMs have been returned, all shipments are up to date with a new set of orders going out tomorrow. "thumbsup"

BTT for a great tool."thumbsup"
Not sure if the info is buried in here already somewhere, but here's the parts numbers for McMasterCarr's 1/4" and 3/8" black delrin rod.
1/4"- 8576K11
3/8"- 8576K13
5/16"- 8576K12, already listed in the first post but included here so you have all the numbers in one spot.

Back